Part 20

Chikara still walked (or wacked 🤷🏻‍♀️) Y/n to school each morning. She had moved up in the world, she was now in class 3-5 and now co-manager of the volleyball team with Joanna.

Micho was starting preschool now, karasuno had a program for students learning child care to actually take care if children. They basically had a preschool at the school, so sense Chikara already walked Y/n to Karasuno his mom decided to send Micho there with them. She also knew that if anything happened, his favorite non family member (for now 😏) was there and could help them calm him down.

The first week Micho had a hard time with Chikara leaving him, but Y/n was there to calm him down, but when she left, that must have been so fun for the students working with him... hint the sarcasm

Y/n was now working with a team of brand new volleyball members. Joanna would go to some of Tsukishima's collage games and would bring back notes of new tricks they could try. Their team was as good as ever now. They won nationals that year and had an over all great time.

The new manager, Hana, who was a first year was really good at being a manager. As Y/n was leaving, she asked for some advice and this is what she said:

"Just enjoy your time, it'll be gone before you know it. And if you fall for a third year, let it happen" she chuckled "I did that my first year-"

"And I did it in my second" Joanna cut it

"But honestly, if you fall for a boy on the team, let it happen" she chuckled "we can speak from personal experience that volleyball boys are the best" she smiled putting an arm around Joanna "but as for being a manager, enjoy it. Have fun. Take lots of notes to help the guys. Also if you can, find another manager to help you. It's always fun when you have a friend to help you." She took a breath and let it out "that's my advice for you"

Y/n graduated in the top 10% of her class and had a scholarship for Tokyo university. Chikara applied to Tokyo university and got accepted so they decided to go there together. They traveled to look for an apartment, the rent was expensive so they contacted Joanna, who was also going to the same school, to see if she wanted to split the rent. The apartment they found was a 3 bedroom 2 bath. Joanna agreed and suggested asking Tsukishima and Yamaguchi as well to lower the cost even more sense her and Tsukishima could share a room and Yamaguchi could have the other. Both boys agreed and that made the split cost even more adorable for them.

Y/n's first year of university was looking good. She had a boyfriend, who she loved, a best friend, Joanna who was always there for her, and friends who were awesome. She looked forward to what the future has in store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 515

I hope of you read this far that you enjoyed the book! I'll be working on book two shortly. I wanna finish up some other books before I start working on the second book for this series. But if your in the future and book two has already been started then go read it!

As always

Thanks for reading!
~ Joanna 💕