Part 11

~Time skip~

Today's the day, the volleyball teams first tournament of the year. To say Ennoshita was nervous would be an understatement. His first tournament as the official captain, and his girlfriend would be there, now she didn't make him more nervous it was just that he didn't want her to see him mess up which he knew it was gonna happen at some point. They were on the bus right now, y/n was asleep on his shoulder, gosh is she cute he thought as he looked at her sleeping body. The bus was quiet, they had to get up super early so most people were asleep.

"You nervous today?" Coach Ukai turned to Ennoshita

"Huh?" He chuckled "oh, yeah, very nervous"

"Bet it doesn't help that she's gonna be there" he said motioning towards a sleeping y/n

"Eh" he shrugged "it's not so much she makes me more nervous, it's that I don't wanna mess up when she's around, it kinda pushes me to do better actually" he chuckled

"That's good then, we'll have to make sure she's always around" he joked but was halfway serious "you're a good captain, kid"

"Thanks Coach" he sighed "it's just the first game always gets me nervous"

"That's understandable" he smiled reassuringly

Not to much later they arrived at the stadium. Everyone woke up and, some of them half asleep, got off the bus. Y/n stayed back with Coach, Takeda, and Yachi while the team walked in front of them. Once they got inside the boys went to change into their jerseys. As soon as Chikara walked out with the number 1 jersey, a wave of memories came back to Y/n of her brothers time as captain. The good, the bad, the weird. But most of all the memories of being proud of her brother. She still felt that proud feeling but this time for her boyfriend instead.

"How do I look?" He said walking over to her. She hadn't seen him in his jersey yet. The one time they used them she was home sick.

"You look great!" She responded looking him up and down

"You still look tired" he chuckled

"Well I am still tired" she said wrapping her arms around him resting her head on his chest "I wanna go back to sleep" she said right before she yawned

"You can go back to sleep right when we get back on the bus, ok?" He smiled at her "and I'll carry you home if you still want to sleep when we get back to school"

"Thats to long of a wait" she said snuggling into his chest

"How many times do I have to say this, you guys are disgustingly cute" they heard a voice say as they separated to see who it was "how long have you two been together now?"

"Daichi!" Y/n said running to hug him

"Oi, answer my question" he laughed as he returned the hug "how long have you two been together now?"

"About six months" Chikara said walking over to them

"Really, that long?" He chuckled as Chikara nodded "lookin good in that captain's jersey"

"Thanks"

"ITS DAICHI!" Hinata yelled running over to Daichi

"DAICHIIIIII" Nishinoya and Tanaka said attacking him. Y/n had slipped away just before the two boys attacked him and went back to Chikara's side.

"They still scare me sometimes" she chuckled

"Me too" he chuckled wrapping his arm around her waist

As the day went on the team worked hard. They won the first match. They where in the second match now. Y/n was with Daichi upstairs sense only one manager can be on the court during the game. This team was tough. They were struggling to fight back. They ended up loosing the second match ending this tournament for the team. They were upset, as they should be. They worked hard, but got beat in the second match. Y/n went down to the court to help gather their things. Chikara looked upset, upset with himself. Y/n went over to him and hugged him. He pushed her off, she was shocked, he'd never done something like that before.