Part 8

Another month had passed and it was time for their first training camp with the same schools as they had the year before. Y/n was in her house about to leave. Chikara was waiting for her in the living room.

"Y/n, come on, baby, we gotta go!" Chikara shouted to the girl that was still in her room

"I'm coming!" She shouted back "Yuki?"

"Mhm" he hummed walking out of what used to be Daichi's room

"You're gonna be ok, right?" She sighed "I'll be gone for a week"

"Gosh, Y/n, I'm not a little kid anymore"

"Yeah but your my little kid brother" she said ruffling his hair and pulling him into a hug "alright, I left 50 bucks on the counter out of the money mom and dad give us for the month so if you wanna eat out a couple nights you want. If not there's enough meals in the fridge for the week. If you need anything call Daichi first if you can't get a hold of him-"

"Call mom and dad next then you, yeah yeah I got it" he rolled his eyes

"Look this is just how Daichi was with me, and I care about you, I wanna make sure you good for the week while I'm gone" she sighed "I love you, and I'll see you when I get back" she said pulling him into another hug. He returned the hug.

"Love you too, see you when you get back. Now, go, don't make the captain late" he laughed

"Alright, bye" she stopped and looked at him "when did you grow up?"

"When you were making out with your boyfriend and not paying attention to me" he shrugged earning a chop on his head from his sister

"Would you stop with that?" She sighed "I'm leaving now, bye!"

"Bye guys"

She walked down stairs bag in hand to see her beloved boyfriend. She smiled at him.

"Ready?" He asked standing up

"Mhm" she said slipping her hand into his. He leaned down and kissed her "what was that for?"

"Just cause" he smiled as she blushed. She still wasn't used to him randomly leaning down and kissing her, she didn't not like it, she just wasn't used to it.

They walked mainly in a comfortable silence to their school. When they were about half way there Chikara stopped causing Y/n to stop sense their hands where connected. He stopped in front of a store full of plushes.

"We never celebrated our one month and here we are finishing up our second month, so, I actually came and got you early so we could stop here on the way to school" he said while pulling her into the store "I'll buy you whichever one you want"

"Chikara" she said not knowing what else "but I didn't get you anything either, you don't need to do this"

"If you kiss me, I'll count that as your present to me" he smiled and rested his hands on her waist

"Chikara, you're spending money on me, I wouldn't be spending anything on you, I'd feel guilty" she said looking up at him

"Don't feel guilty, a kiss is plenty for me"

"That's plenty for me as well" she said pulling him into a kiss

"Alright" he said as he broke apart from her and grabbed her hand pulling her into the isle of stuffed bears "I'm still getting you a plush" she sighed in defeat and picked out a small bear plush with a f/c ribbon around it's neck "is that the one?"

"Mhm" she smiled at the bear she picked out. He took the bear and her hand and led her to the counter to pay for it. After paying for it he took the receipt and didn't bother getting a bag knowing Y/n would want to hold it, he thanked the cashier and they went on their way.