Part 6

It was Monday. The dreaded Monday. Today was the day Daichi was leaving for college as well. Y/n was obviously going to miss her big brother, but she had to get through school first before she could say her farewell to him.

"Good morning" y/n said as she cane down the stairs of her house

"Morning" Daichi replied "hey, why was like non of the food touched when I got back"

"Oh" she laughed nervously "well I didn't have a key, so uh, I stayed at Ch- Ennoshita's"

"You guys didn't-"

"NO! WE DIDN'T"

"Good, I'm not ready to be an uncle" he chuckled

"Ya know, Emiko is back from the states"

"I guess I'll have to go say hi before I leave"

"Yeah" she said tearing up because she knew her brother was leaving. He got up and hugged her.

"Hey, I'll only be like an hour away" he stroked her hair "if you need me, I'll be here in a heartbeat"

"I know, I just" she started crying "I'm gonna miss you a lot"

"I'm gonna miss you too" they stood in the hug for a while until there was a knock at the door "that must be your boyfriend"

She whipped her tears away and walked over to the door. She opened it to see Chikara, he noticed she had been crying and immediately pulled her into a hug, which made her start crying again.

"What happened?" Chikara asked while stroking her hair

"Daichi's leaving today" she said between sobs

"Oh" he kissed her forehead "it's gonna be ok, alright?" He smiled at her "he's only gonna be an hour away"

"I know, I'm just gonna miss him"

Daichi walked out of the house to see why she hadn't come back for her stuff.

"Hey, I thought you'd stoped crying" he said tears in his eyes

"I guess not" Ennoshita said while hugging Y/n, but she broke from him to go and hug her brother again

"Hey, you're making me cry, stop it" he said hugging his sister tightly "also, Mr. captain over there has morning practice, he's waiting for you, don't make him late, we'll spend the afternoon together, ok?" She nodded. She went back in and grabbed her bag. She walked back out to the two boys talking about captain stuff. She stood beside Chikara signaling she was ready to go. He slipped his hand into hers and said bye to Daichi and they were on their way.

"WOAH" Nishinoya yelled "HOLD UP" he looked at the two holding hands. Y/n was very red and so was Chikara. "WHEN?"

"Literally three days ago" Chikara said. He pulled her right up next to him and kissed her temple. Y/n red faced let go of his hand and walked over to Yachi to do her assistant manager duties.

"Ennoshita, huh?" She nudged y/n

"Yeah" she smiled and blushed

"I knew Y'all are an adorable couple"

"Just like you and Hinata?" She said making Yachi blush

"S-shut up" she stuttered

"Hey, Yachi, could you get me a towel? I can't find mine" Hinata said turning to Yachi

"S-sure Hinata!"

"Oh no! Yachi, are you ok? Your face is red!" Hinata said frantically. Y/n looked at Chikara smiling, they both knew they liked the other. Chikara walked by Hinata "accidentally" bumping him into Yachi making them kiss. They both pulled away wide eyed and bright red.