Part 5

Y/n and Ennoshita walked up to his house. Ennoshita unlocking the door and Y/n went and put the sleeping boy in his crib. She went in to the living room and sat beside him on the couch while he was watching tv and she joined him. She cuddled up to his side him putting his arm around her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Ennosh- Chikara asked

"Sure, what one?"

"I don't know, what were you thinking?"

"Hmm, there's a movie on Netflix I've been wanting to watch"

"What is it?"

"It's called A Silent Voice, it looked really good" (it's super good and I recommend it)

"Alright"

They started the movie and about half way through the front door burst open.

"Guess who's back" a female voice shouted "back again"

"Who's here?" Y/n whispered to Chikara

"That's my sister" he sighed getting up "be quiet, your gonna wake Micho!"

"Oh, didn't know he was asleep" she laughed quietly "and that's the way you welcome me back after being in the states for 6 months?"

"No, I just didn't want to deal with a grumpy Micho, you know how it is" he said going to hug her

"Yeah yeah" they hugged "Y/n! I haven't seen you in so long!" She broke away from her brother and went to squeeze the girl "what are you doing over here?"

"Well, she's my girlfriend now, that's why she's over here" Chikara laughed going over to put his arm around her waist

"Ohhhh, she is now?" She laughed "you finally asked her out, how long did you like her? What was it?" She put her hand on her chin "was it three years? Even though you barely talked to her you had a huge crush on her"

"Emiko!" Chikara whined while Y/n huged him and laughed with Emiko

They heard a cry from Micho's room "I can go get him" Y/n offered and turned to get him. Emiko looked a little worried knowing her baby brother wasn't to keen on people other then family.

"Don't worry, he loves her, he literally will reach for her when I'm holding him" he laughed

"Really? She must be really good with kids then, huh?" She laughed as she nudged Chikara

"Yeah" he chuckled and blushed

She walked back out holding a smiling Micho

"I'm gonna be honest Y/n, I'm surprised he likes you so much" Emiko said looking at her baby brother taking him out of Y/n's arms. Y/n went back beside Chikara who put his arm back around her waist.

"As am I" y/n laughed "from the few times I had seen him, he didn't really take to me, but I looked after him at practice once so Chikara could continue practicing, well and because I love little kids, and he just smiled and giggled the whole time" she laughed smiling at Micho

"You like little kids, huh?" She smirked "so I assume you want kids in the future?"

"Yeah, I do" she looked down and blushed (sorry if you don't want kids that's just how I'm writing the character).

"Well, I hope I'm the Aunt to your kids" she said still smirking

"Emiko!" Chikara scolded

"Well Chikara, do you want kids in the future?"

"Well, yeah, but in the future when we're married" he put his hand over his mouth because he said "when we're married" his face going beat red, Y/n's as well.