Rescued

Launchpad McQuack was in his garage, working on a special project. "Whatcha building, L.P.?" Dewey came into the room with a can of pep in hand. He slurped loudly from his drink. "Well, it's kind of a secret, but," Launchpad said from underneath the draped over creation. "I guess I could tell you." He climbed out from under his project. "It's a high tech, fancy shmancy-" They heard a knock at the door. "Launchpad? You home?" a voice called.

The two of them walked to the door and Launchpad pressed to opener button. The garage door went up with a rickety creeking sound. It hurt both of their ears along with whose ever was outside. Launchpad smiled when he saw who was at the door. "Drake!" "Launchpad I need your help," Darkwing said. Dewey jumped in with, "Oh my gosh! Darkwing! Last time I saw you, we were at the movie studio. It was on fire, remember?"

"Yeah, kid. Anyway, no time to chat. Gosalyn's been kidnapped!" Darkwing said. "Who's that?" Dewey asked. "She was a little girl we saved from a crime boss that he adopted," Launchpad explained. "And someone kidnapped her!" Darkwing shouted. "Do you know who? Did they leave a note?" Dewey asked."No, I don't and yes, they did. It said to meet them at the St. Canard pier at nine tonight. Bring no weapons. But it didn't say anything about friends."

"Cool! Let's go rescue her," Dewey said. He began to run for the door when Launchpad caught him. "Hang on. Nine isn't for another several hours." "We could think of a plan till then," Darkwing said. "Oh, that reminds me, I built a-" Launchpad began, but was cut off.

Louie and Huey came running in screaming. "Don't let her get me!" Huey shouted. "You can't hide forever, spies!" Webby called, chasing the brothers with a nerf gun. "Why did were agree to play this with her again!" Louie screamed. Webby had them corner. "Time's up," she spoke creepily. Launchpad, Dewey, and Darkwing only heard the boys' screams. Webby and the boys met up with them after they were done. Huey and Louie's feathers were ruffled up from the many stinging bullets. They even had some sticking off of them.

"So, what's up here?" Louie asked, acting like he wasn't in pain. "His daughter was kidnapped," Dewey answered. "Great. Now that everyone knows what's going on, can we get back to the business of saving her?" Darkwing said. "I could beat up whoever kidnapped her with my awesome yoyo tricks," Dewey suggested. Darkwing shook his head. "Sorry, kid, but it's too dangerous for a bunch of kids. Just Launchpad and I are going." Dewey looked down disappointed. The kids left the garage, sad they wouldn't be allowed to go.

The two of them got back to forming a plan. "We need some kind of transportation." "We could use the Rat Catcher!" Launchpad suggested. "No, Gosalyn and I left it in the street on accident. I'm pretty sure someone stole it." "Maybe you should've put a tracker on it." "Thanks. I remember it for my next one," Darkwing said, irritated at Launchpad for stating the obvious.

"What about your Sun Chaser?" he asked. "Nah, it's too big and would draw attention." "Well, then, we've got nothing!" Darkwing said. Launchpad shook his head and smiled. "I think I've got something."

Launchpad dragged his friend over to his draped project. "I give to you... drum roll, please." Darkwing raised an eyebrow. "Alright, fine, no drum roll. The Thunder Quack!" After yanking off the tarp, Launchpad revealed a large, bill shaped plane. Launchpad pressed a button on a small remote and the top opened, making way to the cockpit. There were two rows of seats and a joystick for the pilot.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Darkwing admired. "Yup! Built her myself." Launchpad smacked the roof of the jet. As he did, the wing broke off. Darkwing's eyes widened in surprise and Launchpad laughed nervously. "So, maybe it still needs a bit of work."

Later at the pier...

Negaduck looked down at his watch. Just a few more minutes until nine. He smiled cruelly. He could finally start getting his revenge. He heard a humming outside. "Right on time," he said to himself. The old warehouse at the pier was where he had put his base. He watched as purple smoke seeped into the warehouse. "I am the terror that flaps in the night," as on cue. Negaduck waited patiently for the introduction to end. "I am the salt water that leaves a bad taste in your mouth!" The purple figure appeared before him. "I am Darkwing duck!"