Questions

(Negaverse)

"If you're going to fit in, you have to sit up straighter. Our Louie doesn't slouch," Huey said. He prodded Louie around, pushing into his back. "Ow!" Louie groaned. Huey looked up at his reverse brother. "Why can't I tell anyone you're from an alternate reality again?" he asked. "Because I don't know who I can trust here. Some things are different and some things are the same," Louie explained. Huey shrugged. He turned his head, examining Louie. The younger boy ran to a nearby potted plant and grabbed a handful of dirt. Then, out of nowhere, Huey chucked it at Louie.

"What was that for?" Louie said. He rubbed his eyes which has dust in them. "Our Louie is dirtier. He works hard in the sun," Huey said. Louie glared at him, then continued to dust himself off. "And one more thing," Huey added. "And what's that?" Louie asked without looking up from himself. "You have to lose the hoodie." Louie's eyes shot up at Huey. "No way! Uncle Donald gave it to me!" he said. "All uncle Donald gave us were our names. Now take off the hoodie," Huey said. Louie shook his head. "I get cold easily. Let me keep it!" Huey sighed. "Just tie it around your waist. That's what are Louie does," he said. Louie whined a bit more before finally taking it off. "Uh, fine," he grumbled.

He quickly tied it over himself. "So what do we do now? Wait until Beakly calls us for dinner?" Louie asked. "Who?" "You know, Webby's grandma?" Louie explained. Huey nodded, now knowing. "Oh, she doesn't live here. Beakly left her here years ago and never came back," Huey said. Louie looked at him sadly. "Wow, this place really is different from my home," he commented. Huey sat down criss cross on the carpet. "Eh, it's everyone for themselves here. No one really cares about us kids and what we do," Huey said, as if it was no big deal. Louie watched him. He felt bad for this universe and his brothers' opposites. Dewey was bullied and Huey was left to his own devices. Louie didn't know much about his alternate, but from what he had heard, he was hard working.

"Huey, tell me more about your world," Louie asked. Huey looked at him confused. "No one ever asks me about anything, especially since most of the time, I don't even know what I'm talking about," he said, tracing a pattern on the carpet with his finger. "Well, I guess it's just really lonely here. I mean, I have my brothers and Webby, but Webby usually wants me to do girly things with her like tea party or dress up. Dewey and I hang out sometimes, but he's scared of Bready, fire, forks, paper, you know cause of paper cuts, and well, I guess me in a way. And then you, or uh, Louie that is. He loves me and Dewey, but he's always doing something else, he's a busy man, a worker bee type," Huey said.

Louie took a seat next to him. "What else?" Louie asked. Huey looked up to him. "What about your dimension? What am I like?" Huey asked. Louie thought a minute. "Well, you're a nerd. You're always reading your junior woodchuck guide book, which is why I was so shocked when I saw you shoving it into that toaster. Oh! This one's fun! You have a secret sugar addiction and go nuts whenever you have it. I may have used it against you one or two times," Louie said with a naughty smile. "Ew, gross! I don't like sugar one bit," Huey commented. Louie smiled at him. "Really?" Huey nodded. "Can't stand chocolate especially," Huey said. Louie gave a warm smile. Chocolate was Huey's favorite.

"Well, what do you want to do? I'll hang out with you," Louie said. Huey's face lit up. "Really? Well, I do have sort of a list," he said. "As long as it doesn't include manual work, cost money, or hurting ourselves, I'm in," Louie said. Huey stood up grinning. "I don't know about that last one, but otherwise, yeah!" Louie rolled his eyes and stood up next to him. "Oh boy."

(Possiverse)

Huey walked through the halls of McDuck manner. He passed the tv room. "Louie?" he called. Louie wasn't there. He continued through the house. He checked their room. Louie wasn't sitting on his phone on his bunk like Huey expected. "Where is he?" he asked himself. Huey wandered to the kitchen, where he thought Louie could be drinking pep. Mrs. Beakly was there, preparing food, but still no Louie. "Mrs. Beakly, do you know where Louie is?" Huey asked. Without looking up from some vegetables she was cutting, she said, "No, but I think he went outside." Huey thanked her and went out back.