Huey, Dewey, Dewey, and Louie

(Negaverse)

"Can I come out now!" Dewey whined when Dewey 2 met him in the closet.

Dewey 2 held a finger to his lips to quiet him. "Someone will hear you. Remember what happened last time you decided to sneak down to the kitchen?" he said, raising an eyebrow. He touched one of Dewey's bruises, causing him to wince.

"Ow! It's not my fault this universe's version of Launchpad is a jerk!" Dewey said."I just want to go home," he added.

Dewey 2 gave him a smile. "I'm trying to figure it out," he said. Dewey stepped out of the closet. "What are you doing! What if someone sees you!" Dewey 2 panicked.

"Relax! We're the only ones in our room," Dewey said. Dewey 2 started hyperventilating. Dewey rolled his eyes.

A ding came from the doorway. The two boys looked to see Huey standing there with his toaster in his hand. Dewey 2's eyes widened. "Huey! It's not what it looks like!" he covered. Huey stood with his jaw gaping. "There's two of you... There's two of you? Oh my gosh there's two of you!" he mumbled. He let a smile cross his face. "I have to tell Louie!" he exclaimed before running off. Dewey 2 glared at Dewey. He shrugged. "Oops," he smiled awkwardly.

Dewey and his counterpart took off after Huey. "Wait! Huey! Don't tell Louie!" he called. "As your older brother, I demand that you stop!" Dewey 2 added. Dewey grinned at Dewey 2. "Wait, in this world I'm older than Huey? Oh, I like this place!"

The two Deweys slid to a stop in the front room. Louie and Huey were there. Louie's eyes widened and he was speechless. "Wha?" he said, fumbling around with words. Dewey face palmed and Dewey 2 folding his hands. "Aww, Phoey," Dewey sighed. Huey smiled widely. "Wait! You guys don't understand! Tell them, Lou!" he beamed eagerly.

Glaring at Huey, Louie said, "Ugh! Alright, fine. I'm not this dimension's Louie," he said. Dewey and Dewey 2 exchanged a glance. "Really? Neither am I! Louie?" Dewey said, a hopeful grin crossing his face. Louie and Dewey just stared at each other. "That means..." Louie drifted.

Suddenly, the two brothers joined for a hug. Dewey 2 and Huey watched. The brothers squeezed each other tight. "I thought I'd never see you again!" Louie cried. Dewey was just smiling. "So that's why you were acting so strange!" Dewey said, pulling away from the hug. Louie looked at him puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Well, back in our world, you were acting really strange, being a busybody and helping everyone," Dewey explained. Huey and Dewey 2 smiled. "That's our Louie," they said. "So, that means their version of me is back with Huey. Wait... Is Huey here?" Louie wondered. Dewey shook his head. "I don't think so."

"How did you get here?" Louie asked. Dewey put a finger to his chin thoughtfully. "Um, Webby and I thought you were acting weird, so we were investigating. But then this guy showed up and was all like, 'Hey! What are you kids doing!', and I fell through a cake, but it wasn't really a cake, it was some weird hologram portal I guess," he said.

Louie jumped up. "I fell through that same cake!" he exclaimed. Dewey stopped. "Wait a minute. Webby! I completely forgot about her!" he said. "What about me?" a little girl's voice came from the doorway. The four boys turned to see a small duckling. Dewey didn't recognize her at first. "Webby! Um, hi!" Huey said waving. Dewey gasped. Webby?

"Why are there four of you? Are we playing dress up?" she wondered. The boys looked around for some sort of answer. "Louie and Dewey are from another dimension," Huey spilled. Dewey and Louie smiled at each other. "Well that's one thing our Hueys have in common. They can't keep a secret," Louie said.

Smiling brightly, Webby said, "Really? Like magic? Cool!"