7: Sean's Birthday 2

-Kaycee's POV-

"Seaycee?" I looked at Tate. "Here let me explain it's Sean so Sea and Kaycee so Ycee" Chloe explained to me and I just stared at them dumfounded. "Practically the whole world ships it" Tate shrugged. "But you're his girlfriend I don't think it works that way" I looked at her. "Hey guys the boys just explained to me what Seaycee is and I think I need another explanation" he scratched his head. "Well it's a ship name that our friends came up with" I turned to him. "Including Tate?" he asked me and I nodded. "That's a little weird don't you think?" he turned his gaze on Tate. "Not really y'all are like the bomb.com" she laughed. "Well alright what's next Kayc" he turned back to me. "Well since you guys wasted your time on instagram and getting your hashtag to trend on twitter it's actually time to head home and eat some lunch" I looked through my phone. "Do I get to pick what to eat?" he looked at me and I nodded. "Well than I want popcorn!" he cheered. "Nope I have a specific hour for us eating popcorn later choose something substantial" I kept scrolling on my phone. "French toast?" he looked at me. "Alright" I shook my head and shut off my phone. "Kayc what's wrong" Sean grabbed my shoulders. "Nothings wrong Shamu" I smiled at him well at least tried to smile at him. "Oh don't play that with me I know there is something wrong" he looked at me with dead serious eyes. "It's just I caught a comment on your recent from my sisters instagram account" tears threatened to come out of my eyes. "She was just hacked right?" I put my head in his chest. "I don't know Kayc last time I saw her we were 13" he wrapped his arms around me. "What did the comment say?" Seam asked me. "It said bring the you and the everyone here with us in Iceland and meet at the glacier we took our polaroid at, at 11 o clock tonight" I looked at him. "So are you going to do it?" he asked me. "I don't know that puts everyone I still care about in danger" I felt the tears fall out of my eyes. "I say we do it. If anything goes wrong you trained in tae kwon do, my dad is a savage, and my mom will do anything for you" he wiped my tears. "You sure you can handle your own?" I looked at him and giggled. "Oh come on of course I can" he pretended to be hurt. "Okay then we tell everyone tonight but for now we focus on your birthday" I wiped the last of my tears and hopped on his back. "To the car we shall go!" he said and ran. 

"Oh my god what happened?" Julian looked at me. "You didn't hit her right?" he looked at Sean. "We will explain later and no I did not hit her!" Sean gave him the I will kill you look. "As long as no one is hurt we are good" Chloe hugged me. "Enough of this let's go I have 9 french toasts to make" I laughed and hoped into the car. "Okay I'll make Sean's first then I'll fill in the rest" I hooked my phone up to the AUX and shuffled Sean's playlist. "Kaycee don't burn the house down please you can barley boil water" Chloe crossed her fingers. "Okay true but I can actually make french toast it's not amazing but it's acceptable" I started the engine and took off. "What do you mean acceptable they are amazing" Sean countered. "I tasted it. It's not the best french toast I have ever tried" I shrugged and pulled into the driveway. 

"Okay set your stuff down do whatever you guys do I'm going to start cooking" I rushed into the house and put all my stuff down and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed the eggs, strawberries, blueberries, apples, and grapes out of the fridge. I grabbed the bread out of the pantry and turned on the stove. I cracked the egg put it in the pan and put the syrup over it and laid the bread down. I turned around and started cutting the fruit. I cut the apple into thin slices and laid them out. I turned my attention back to the stove. I poured more syrup on the pan and flipped the bread over. I continued to cut strawberries and grapes in half. I grabbed a small bowl and a plate and laid the food out. I repeated this 8 more times until everyone had one. "Satisfied?" I looked at my friends and plopped on the couch. "Yes actually but what are you going to eat?" Tate looked at me. "I'm not that hungry kind of lost my appetite watch Julian eat while I was cooking" I laughed. "See Julian what part of chew with your mouth closed do you not get!" Chloe smacked his chest. "It's fine Chlo just not that hungry too" I grabbed an apple slice from Sean and ate it. "Well since I spent 90 minutes cooking for you all we have two more things before dinner which should take up quite a bit of time. So first per Sean's request we do an improve break and then we are watching Friends for two hours while eating popcorn" I looked at the list. "Alright so what we thought for the improve is that we will each go solo for improve and then we will write on a slip who we think should win the improve battle and Serris and her oh so kind self volunteered to announce the winner" Sean explained and we all split up. To compete against my friends is incredibly difficult.  They are all extremely talented. Sean he moves like water everything fluid and smooth, Chloe has this spark in her eye that always makes you fall in love with dancing all over again, Tate she has the element in her dancing that makes you can't take her eyes off of her, and Julian he is an attack monster but smooth at the same time. So I clearly have a problem. The only thing that gives me a remote chance of winning is my flexibility. Even then Tate is extremely flexible too. I ended up just playing around with a few things until I was satisficed. "Time!" Serris yelled and I sighed.