Chapter 1

It was the first day of Drama Class in Republic City High. "Ok everyone! To start of the day we need to come up with a play! Does anyone have any ideas?" said Mrs. Pema. "Oh! Oh! We should do Romeo and Juliet!" called out Kuvira. "Ugh! Didn't we do that last year?" Korra mumbled. "No... we did Venus and Adonis last year." said Kuvira.  "I think Romeo and Juliet is perfect!" said Mrs. Pema. All the thespians cheered but the stage-hands slumped down in their seats. "We only have 3 months to finish this play so we have to productive." said Mrs. Pema, "Korra and Mako, you two will work on the audition fliers for let say... next tuesday". "Ok!" said Mako and Korra. "The rest of stage-hands will work on creating the props". All the stage-hands got to work. "Actors! We will need to find a good script for Romeo and Juliet and suggestions on where we can find one?" asked Mrs. Pema. "Well I have this book with a Romeo and Juliet script but it's not the official one, but it's close enough." said Asami. "Ok! That could work! Any other suggestions?". No one answered. "Ok! I guess we'll use Asamis book! Asami, do you have the book with you right now?" asked Mrs. Pema. Asami nodded.

To the stage-hands perspective

Korra was working with Mako on the computer making the fliers. "No! No! No! We have to make the fliers stand out! We can't just use the most basic fonts in the world!" said Korra. "Ugh! Fine! What font 'stands out' more?" asked Mako. "I don't know... hmm.. maybe Kaushan Script?" "What?" "Never mind, i'll do the font". Mako sighed and gave the laptop to Korra as she scrolled through different fonts she finally settled on one. "There, wait... what were the roles?" said Korra. Mako just shrugged. "Well then we ask!" Korra said as he dragged Mako to    Mrs. Pema. "Yes?" asked Mrs. Pema. "What are the roles for this play?" "Ask Asami. She's over there practicing her script". Korra nodded as she and Mako walked over to Asami. "Hey! Me and my friend Korra were wondering what were the roles in the play." asked Mako. Asami looked up at both of them and saw Korra. Asami had a crush on Korra ever since she came to her school. Mako tapped her shoulder and said, "The script?" "Oh yea... sorry..." Asami said as she blushed and handed Korra the extra script she had. As Korra and Mako walked back to their laptop, Mako said to Korra with a smirk, "I think she had crush on you!". "Stop teasing me. She's probably not even gay or bi." Korra replied, "And besides... I don't want to date a slut". "From what I heard, she's never dated anyone... You know my brother is friends with her." Mako said to Korra. "At least be friends with her. She seems really nice." Mako said to Korra. Korra and Mako then reached their laptop and started to work on the fliers.

30 minutes later

"Wow... that took longer than expected." said Korra. "Yea well you kept daydreaming about you and Asami." "Was not!" "Mhmm" "I hate you". Mako laughed, "C'mon we got to meet up with Pema". Mako and Korra walked over to the main theatre area. "Well... good job everyone! Tomorrow I want all the stage-hands to meet here for something" said Mrs. Pema. "But tomorrow is Saturday!" said Korra. "Do you want it on a Sunday?" "No..." Korra mumbled. "Just be here tomorrow before 2 p.m." said Mrs. Pema. All the stage-hands replied with an ok.

Time skip to the next day