Chapter 3

(Note: I don't really know anything about the Romeo and Juliet play... lol)

Asami was walking to school wearing an outfit that wasn't herself. Usually she would wear a black skirt, black leggings, a red shirt, and a leather jacket. But today she was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans. Asamis friend Bolin, Makos brother and a fellow actor, walked up to Asami and asked, "You ok 'Sami?" "Yea..." Asami replied looking down at the floor. "You sure? Last time you were this sad was when... I don't even know when you were this sad." "It doesn't matter, let's get to class. Our auditions are today." Asami said as she and Bolin walked to Drama class. "Good morning Bolin and Asami. Asami you seem sad you want to talk about it?" asked Mrs. Pema. "No." Asami said as she sat down slumped back in her seat. Korra noticed that so she wanted to talk to her but she didn't want to disturb her so she just stared at her. "Yes?" Asami asked looking at Korra. Korra looked away as Asami sighed think that she could talk to Korra. She felt bad for acting kind of rude to everyone but she felt like she couldn't control herself. "Ok guys, we all know that today is audition day. But I have bad news for everyone that wants to audition as Romeo." said Mrs. Pema. All the actors looked at Pema with a flustered look. "Leon King will be playing him, so we're not going to be asking for auditions of him". Bolin sighed as he wanted to play Romeo but he decided to not make a big deal out of it and audition for a new role. Asami thought to herself Great... now I might have to kiss the biggest jerk in the school. "Auditions for Juliet start in half an hour so you guys may go to the back and practice your scripts." said Pema. All the thespians nodded and went to thee back.

About 30 minutes later... Korra POV

"Asami Sato your up, read from Act 2 Scene 2 at the part where she says 'O Romeo' got it?." said Pema. I saw Asami walk up and nod. She looked happy, but in her eyes I saw she was full of loneliness and sadness. I also noticed she wasn't her usual clothes. She wore a hoodie, which made her look... hotter. But I can't worry about love. But I feel bad for her... Anyways she was saying her lines, "O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse the name. Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet". Pema then replied while holding the script in her hand, "Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?". Asami then said as she paced around the stage, "Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art myself, though not a Montague. What is a Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? That which we all call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, and for that name, which is no part of thee, take all to myself". "Wow! That was amazing! What do you think guys?" asked Pema. I didn't want her to get the role because she would've kissed Leon. Wait... why do I care? I don't have time to deal with crushes. I guess I'll let her get the part. I stared at Asami, she was looking down at the ground. I wrote down my thoughts and so did Mako and Zaheer, another fellow stage-hand. Asami walked off the stage I stared at her. She looked so hot it that hoodie. Ugh... i'm not gay, i'm not gay. I'm bi... wait what?!

It's been 2 hours since Asamis audition. I can't stop thinking about her. I went into the bathroom and there I saw the most beautiful person in the entire world, Asami Sato. I stared at her and she looked at me and said, "Oh hi...". I don't know what came over me but I didn't reply...  Asami went out the bathroom with her hands behind her back. I felt bad for her, I tried to catch up to her but I realized I couldn't hold my bladder anymore. So I went to the bathroom. As I washed my hands I couldn't stop thinking about Asami. I don't have a crush on her! She's the one that has a crush on me! I can't deal with relationships right now. I just have to ignore her for the rest of my life so I can be happy.