Chapter 5

1 week later

Quick Summary Of what happened in that one week...
Opal Got the part as Lady Capulet. Korra slowly starts to like Asami just a tiny bit but denies it to herself and everyone else. Asami is still sad about her dads death but she realizes that she can't do anything about her loss. The actors start practicing the play. They haven't rehearsed the kiss scene yet -smirk-. I guess that's all that happened that week.

End of summary (Onto the week)

Korra is watching the cast rehearse their play. They are on Act 1 Scene 5 and about to do the kiss. "If I profane with my unworthiest hand, this holy shrine, the gentle skin is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Leon says to Asami as he looks at her lips on stage. Asami blushes and says, "Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much. Which mannerly devotion shows in this, for saints have hands that pilgrims hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers kiss". As Asami and Leon kept saying their lines Korra was talking to Mako.

"Do you think Asami likes Leon?" Korra asked. "Why? You like her don't you! Oo-" Mako said with a smirk before Korra cute him off. "No... I don't! She's only a... an acquaintance. Yes." "Pff! You like her! Just admit it!" "I don't like her! She's just a pal you know..." Korra said with a slight red tint on her cheeks. "Your blushing!" Mako said. "Because your embarrassing me!" "How?" "Because you... you just are ok!" Korra said slumping in her seat. Mako laughed and said, "Guess we'll find out if you have a crush on her or not! The kiss scene is coming up!".

Korra sat back up and looked at Asami. Leon says to Asami, "Then move not while my prayers effect I take." and then leans in and kisses Asami. Korra felt a slight pain in her chest but she didn't know why. She didn't like to admit she had feelings for the raven haired beauty to anyone, not even herself. Leon continues saying, "Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged". Asami then says, "Then have my lips the sin that that they have took". "Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again." Leon says as he lifts up Asamis chin and kisses her for about 5 seconds.

Korra felt heartbroken in that moment and went to the bathroom feeling as if she were cheated on. "Where are you going?" Mako mouthed to Korra. "Bathroom..." Korra mouthed back trying to hold her tears in.

"I don't like Asami, I don't like Asami." Korra kept whispering to herself. "Why do I feel this way?" she asked no one. A ghost then appeared in front of her as Korra jumped. "I'm a friendly ghost!" the ghost said. "H-How can I trust you?" Korra asked. "Umm... just trust me?" the ghost said. "I-Ok... what do you w-want" "I'm Aang. I am your past life." "Huh? That's nonsense!". Aang sighed and said, "Ok... well what do you need help with?" "I don't need any help! And your the one that came here." "But your the one- never mind. I sense your hurting... what to talk about it?" "Are you like my... therapist?" "In a way... so what happened?" "I don't know... I was in my theater class watching the actors rehearse..." "... And?" "And then a kissed scene came up..." "So?" "I don't know! There's this girl that likes me but I don't know if I should like her back but when she kissed the boy up there... I felt heartbroken..." Korra said as tears fell down her face. "Maybe it's time to admit that you like-" "I DONT LIKE HER!" "The more you deny it, the more you hurt. Why don't you like hat girl?" "I don't know... maybe because she's..." "... Hmm... You obviously like her so stop denying it!" "Fine! I guess I do like her... woah! It feels like... a weight has been lifted from my shoulders!" "Ok bye now! Glad I could help!" Aang says as he disappears. Korra walks out of the bathroom and back to the theater room.