Chapter 7

AN: Damn I'm finally back. So hi :) Also the rest of the story might not make sense with the other chapters cause I kinda forgot what this story had and I didn't want to read it again. Whoops sorry. Korras POV btw
-----------------------------------------------------
"I think that's Asami" Bolin said. Hmm Asami? Omg Asami! "You wanna say hi?" Mako asked. We nodded our heads yes. We walked over to Asami. She was holding some Hawaiian Bread (as she should) "Hey asami!" I said. "Oh hey guys!" Asami replied back. "You like that bread too?" "Yea, me and my dad would enjoy eating it with sunny side up eggs" "Oh... well s-same! Guess we just have that thing in common" I said nervously, for some reason. "You eat them like that too?" Asami asked kinda with hope. "Pshh! Yeaaa of course I do" (I don't... we'll Ive never tried it. Together obviously... I've had eggs and bread separately before)

We ended up talking and shopping together until we left the store, and by we I mean me and Asami, because Mako and Bolin just kept throwing me a thumbs up. Questionable why they did that because I was awkward.

As we parted and went back home, I stayed up texting Asami. (If Korra didn't already have her number then now she does. She got it at the grocery store).

Korra: Sooo
               Hey :)
               Are you up

Asami: Hey
                Yea I'm up don't worry haha

Korra: I had fun talking to you today
               You want to hang out again?
               Yknow... when you're available

Asami: Hm sure!
                I had a great time with you too <3

HEART? Is that a sign? Korra take a deep breath... this is platonic? Wait we're friends right??

Asami: Korra?
                Did you fall asleep?

Korra: Oops sorry
               I'm back
               I had to

I HAD TO WHAT??

Korra: Go to the bathroom real quick

Asami: Ohh okay.

Me and Asami basically spent the whole night talking to each other. We're practically dating at this point... although she doesn't know it?
-------------------------------------------------------
Next Day-

Asami wasn't at school today so as we were practicing our Romeo and Juliet play... I had to play her part. Wasn't so bad but i think being back stage is more my type.

Once I got the chance to go to the bathroom, I texted Asami to ask where she was. She didn't reply in the 5 minutes I was standing in the bathroom. So I left. I just thought it was probably something to deal with her dad I guess.

I went back to the theatre room. Good thing our practice ended before we got to any kissing.

I went back home with Bolin and Mako. We had a chat but I then asked about Asamis disappearance from school. They didn't know about anything... of course they didn't.

I went home and texted Asami again... still no reply. Just me getting left on delivered. I hope Asami was okay...
-------------------------------------------------------
Okay so yay I updated! Yea it was short but the next chapter might be long 👀 so 1 more month or 1 more year of waiting and I'll be back !!