Chapter 2

Korras Life

It was Saturday and Korra was walking over to her drama class to meet with the other stage-hands. "Oh hey Korra!" said Mrs. Pema as she waved at Korra. "Hey." said Korra as she sat down in her chair. "Well while we wait for the others  what do you want to talk about?" asked Mrs. Pema as Mako walked in. "Oh hey Mako!" said Mrs. Pema. "Hey guys!" Mako said as he sat next to Korra. More people started to walk in and Mrs. Pema said, "Ok guys! So I brought you here to talk about Korras crush on Asami". Korra then yelled out, "I don't have a crush on Asami!". Everyone looked at her confused because what Mrs. Pema really said was, "Ok guys! I brought you here to talk about how we are going to convince people to go to this play". Korra his her face into her hands as her face turned red. Mako chuckled a bit at Korra and whispered to her, "I'm pretty sure you have a crush on Asami". "Shut up." Korra replied. "Korra... please don't blurt out. If you have any ideas then raise your hand." said Mrs. Pema as she slightly giggled. A student raised their hand and said, "What if we got a famous person to play a role?" "Do you know a famous person?" asked Mrs. Pema. "Well no but..." "Then we cant use that idea. Any other suggestions?" asked Mrs. Pema. "Oh! I know! What if we got Leon King to play Romeo!" said Mako. "Yes! That's perfect! He's popular and we could sell out of tickets if we told everyone he's the lead role!" said Mrs. Pema. Korra didn't like that idea because Asami would have to kiss him, well that's if Asami got the leading role. Korra didn't know why she felt this way she just did. "Korra are you ok?" asked Mako, "Yea..." "Ok whatever you say". "Ok! So who's good friends with Leon? Try to convince him to join our play." said Mrs. Pema. All the stage-hands nodded except for Korra. "Ok good. That was all I wanted to talk to you guys about. You can now go back home." said Mrs. Pema as everyone left.

Korras thoughts as she walks home

Ugh! Why do I care so much about Asami kissing someone else. Do I like her? What if I do?! No Korra... she probably doesn't like girls. She's a player. I can't date her. She I don't like her. She's probably an asshole an would cheat on me. But her lips look so soft. Ugh! What am I doing? But she doesn't look mean... but she hangs out with Kuvira so she could be. Wait... does she hang out with Kuvira? I don't even know. Why does she have to be so attractive! Her long, raven hair, her jawline is perfect, her curves are on point! Korra stop! I can't! Just stop thinking about her for at lease 3 seconds! No I can't! This is all Makos fault. He convinced me to join Drama class. Or did I convince him? Ugh, this is all... My-Mrs. Pemas fault! Not mine, hers! Yes it's hers. Oh we're back at my house... well that was quick.

Korra walks into her house and her mom, Senna, says "Hey Korra! How was your meeting with Mrs. Pema?" "It was good..." "Why do you seem sad?" "I umm... I'm just tired" Korra said as she faked yawned. "Ok then... go rest. Do you want a snack?" "No thanks." "But your always hungry." "Well I'm not ok". Senna sighed as Korra went into her room.

Why am I feeling like this. Every time I think of her I feel... calm.

Korra sat on her bed with all her thoughts in her head and she eventually falls asleep.

In Korras dream

"A-Asami..." said Korra as Asami turned around and looked at Korra and said, "Yes cutie". "Umm... I- Did you just call me cutie?" "Umm.. yea why?" "Oh umm... sorry Asami I want to this" Korra kisses Asami and then Asami kisses back.

End Of Korras Dream

Korra woke up to the sound of her mom yelling her name. "Huh? Asami? Mom?" Korra yelled. "Wake up! It's time for dinner said as she put Korras dinner on her bedside table. "Thanks" "Your welcome. By the way, who's that Asami girl you were talking about in your sleep." asked Senna. "Oh... she's just... someone." "Ok... well goodnight. I'm going to sleep now." Senna said as she kissed Korras forehead. Ugh! I'm not dating Asami. Even if the dream felt like it was meant to be. I'm not dating her!

Asamis Life

"Asami..." Asamis dad, Hiroshi said. "Yes? Do you need water?" asked Asami. Hiroshi was in the hospital because he had lung problems. "No... come here." Hiroshi said as Asami went closer to him. "If anything happens to me...please make sure you continue... our company" "Ok dad, I won't let you down." "I love you..." "I love you too." Asami said as a tear went down her cheek. Asami had been visiting her dad at the hospital everyday wanting to help her dad. The doctors did everything the could to help but once one side of his lungs healed the other one got more damaged. Asami wanted to donate one of hers or at least ask someone but the doctors said the transplant would be too hard. Asami spent part of her day with Hiroshi and slept by his side at night. Asami started to act so she could forget about all her problems and pretend she was a different person with a carefree life. But in reality Asami was hurting and she was good at hiding her emotions. After her mom died she became depressed knowing she couldn't do anything about it. Now that her dad was dying she wanted to help as much as she could but all she could do now was hope he would still be able to live. That's all Asami wanted.