Prologue

Wassup yall? Dumbo here, with another fanfiction! So.. This prologue is only 100 words, but you'll get the gist of things. I will update weekly mostly in fridays, well, into the prologue.

The day started out how it usually went this past year for Marinette...

Hide your true self, Act nice and kind, And be late for school.

....

Again.

. . .

So that's exactly what she did...

She decided to stop at a coffee shop because she wasn't getting great sleep these days...

"Hello Marinette! No sleep again?" The barista Alec and also a friend of hers asked.

" Yeah, I think I might have to see a doctor at this rate..." she said as he began preparing her regular, A black mocha swirl ( I honestly don't even know if this is a real drink) with a Small brownie .

"Here you go!But, when is the Mari I know gonna comeback?" He asked as she checked her wallet for some loose cash.

"Heh, It'll come back when I pass my breaking point"

__________________________

Everyone has a breaking point..

And THIS.

was hers.

*Slap*

The sound of a hand violently hitting one's cheek could be heard all around the room.

There stood a girl, that could be a jaguar, but was soft and petite.

A liar, a wolf Grinning with what looked like smudged makeup to the petite girl,

And a fox, a ' BFF' of the petite girl.

When the fox slaps the Jaguar for the sake of the wolf, usually the fox would run away in fear.

But this Jaguar...

Was disguising herself as a soft kitten.

. . .

And the fox didn't know that she released the Jaguar in that soft kitten.

But that.

Was the last they saw of the kitten.

For it was now the era of the jaguar.