Ch 1 - the bet

This takes place the summer before Marinette met alya,adrien ,and the rest of the class.

               Flashback
The trio (Marinette,Chloe,and sabrina)

Went to the mall to get new new clothes, well Chloe dragged them to the mall, she was the only one who loves shopping. Marinette likes designing and reading,but she was still able to keep up the mean and popular getup. Sabrina, well believe it or not was the most mean of us all, but she was not that fond of makeup.

"Uggh, why did we have to go shopping, and you got such cheap clothes?!" Marinette said while sabrina nodded,

" Well,BET TIME!" Chloe screamed in excitement. "Oh no,the last time this happened, I couldn't get glitter out of my hair for a week!" Marinette complained .

"Who says that will happen?" Chloe said
"I'm willing to give it a shot" Sabrina said. "Fine,I guess," Marinette mumbled.

" so here is the bet,"Chloe started as they went to get coffee.

*********

"WHAT!?!!" Marinette and Sabrina shouted

"So lemme get this straight,you want us to-"
"act nice under an alias and be friendly to wannabes, yes! "Marinette complained about this but then Chloe said some thing that changed her opinion.

" *sigh* 200£ for the winner"

After that they agreed in a snap.

(Marinette was wearing branded jeans and a stylish t shirt with open,long hair,sabrina had a stylish dress that Mari made, along with a pearl necklace and open long hair, with sunglasses on head
Chloe was wearing the usual, except for a stylish headband.)

"Are u sure you could survive?" ????? Said.

Sorry this is short, I'll post the next chapter.(part two of flashback) as soon as I can.

-dumbo out