Chapter Eighteen

Rose's Pov

"Wait, we need our drinks. See what I did there. Haha, but to be honest with you I love sparkling Rose. Do you want one? No? Okay. More for me then." He didn't say anything he just stared at me. What happened to him?

"Shoot." I drank from the glass realizing I put too much. I fixed the camera's position but I felt Elliot grab the side of my neck and captured my lips. My hand clicked the camera, capturing the moment.

Elliot pulled back and grabbed the camera placing it down. He threw the drink onto the side and pushed my close against him, making me gasp. He took the chance and kissed me deeper. His body flushed against mine; I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled back from the kiss to catch my breath but he pulled me back and kissed me again.

I pull away gasping for air. He kissed my lips softly every few seconds, "Eli I-I." He bit my bottom lip and pulled it back leaving me hot and bothered. I wanted to tell him that I couldn't breathe and I needed a second but he understood by stopping.  I pulled his face up with my hands and he flipped us over so that I was laying on the floor. I hit my head against the pillow softly as he hovered over me.

"I can't get enough of you. I want all of you. I want more of you. The more I'm with you the more I want. I don't want to stop, I want you with me. I want you, Rose. I want to be with you and I don't want to leave you. I want you to be mine. For me to keep, cherish, and love. I want to be with you forever. I want to do everything with you. I know we are going way too fast but I can't stop and I don't want to."

He gathered my hair with his hand and pulled it back tightly and left open mouth kisses on my cheek and down my neck. His hands ran down on the sides of my body feeling each and every inch of my body. He stopped, breathing heavily and whispered, "I'm sorry. I was out of line. I don't know what I was thinking." I stopped him by grabbing his waist and pushing him down on me.

I stared at him in the eyes and said, "I can't get enough of you either. I want more too. I want all of you and I don't want you to stop. I'm yours. And you're mine for me to keep, cherish and love. I'll be with you forever. I'll do everything with you. Life is short. We have tonight and every night to get to know each other.  I want to spend every moment I have with you because I love you."

He brushed my hair away from my face and his eyes teared up, "And I love you. My heart wants to jump out of my chest and engulf yours into a hug. I'm sorry if I'm clingy. I just want to hold you and have you close to me." I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me so that our hearts were against one another.

I felt my eyes tearing up, "Don't apologize and I am clingy, myself. You can hold me whenever you want and wherever." He kissed my lips softly, lingered them there, then got out of my hold and laid down right next to me pulling me against his chest. I shoved my head into his chest and smiled. He brushed my hair with his hand as we talked about likes and dislikes. What we like to do and what we enjoy doing. We talked for hours and hours and it was slowly getting darker and darker.

"So." I said. I looked up at him waiting for him to respond. He looked down at me and smiled and said, "No."

My eyes widened and asked, "Really? You aren't ticklish."
He chuckled and said, "No."  I tried to tickle him but he stood still and watched me tickle him. I stopped tickling him and said, "Fine. Your turn, ask away."

He laughed at my attempt and said, "It's funny how you thou-" he stopped talking and his laughing stopped. His smile disappeared as he stared at me. It happened so quickly and I wasn't sure what was going on. His eyes that were once bright and twinkling disappeared.

They stared at me lifelessly, with know emotion which scared me. His eyes were stone cold and I wasn't sure what he was thinking. He looked drained and tired all of a sudden. His body slowly dropped so I shook his body lightly and whispered, "Elliot."

He blinked a couple of times and shook his head. His eyes met mine, giving me chills, and not the good kind and said, "Yes."