Episode 3

I knew Izuku never thought he'd hear those words much less from his favorite hero. Ah, you may be asking 'Asa how come you never said those words to him.' Think about it. What good would it do to hear it from someone who had a quirk? Really it would just seem like I was patronizing him. I don't want to do that. That's why I was so glad he could hear these words. All-Might wasn't patronizing him he meant this. But how? Sure he could go into support, build things for heroes be the brains behind it all, yet that's not what he wants. He wants to be able to save people and be there for it. 

"I deem you worthy of my power. My quirk is yours to inherit." All-Might says. And that's when the great moment came to a confusing one.

"W-wait inherit?" I question. I nearly scoff. "You can't inherit a quirk unless it's from your family. You get your quirk based on the abilities your family's had in the past right? So how do you 'inherit' a quirk?" I mumble beginning to mutter to myself like Izuku.

All-Might only laughs, yanking me from my thoughts. "You should see your face right now kid!" He says to Izuku before returning to me while I hope he intends to answer all of the questions I just blurted out. "Don't worry kid. I'm not gonna force this on you. Listen well, young man. This is your choice. Do you wanna accept my awesome power or not?!" He exclaims giving himself another blood-spouting fit. "There's a couple things you should know about my abilities. Journalists always guess it's super strength or some kind of invulnerability. When people ask about the name of my ability I make a joke and dodge the question. That's because the world needs to believe that their Symbol of Peace is just a natural born hero." He tilts his head back "I was not born with this power. It's a sacred torch passed on to me by someone else."

"Someone gave you this quirk? N-no way!" Izuku whimpers, wiping away the remains of his tears. "Yes way. And you're next, I can give you my ability!"

"W-wait this is a lot to take in! There's been a debate for so long as to what your quirk actually is. It's probably one of the world's greatest mysteries! People are always talking about it online! But the idea of passing on or inheriting a quirk just doesn't make any sense-" Izuku's mutters continue, his mind spinning. 

"Uhm, Izuchan?" I say. He continues muttering and I use my life abilities to give him a boost of energy that would gain his attention.  "Earth to Izuku!" I say, powering down. 

"Kid it sounds like you're overthinking' this whole thing.." All-Might says. "Your reality must adjust and you need to accept the fact that I can transfer my quirk to another!" All-Might says to him. "That's just one part of it. The true name of my ability, is One For All."

"One...For...All." Izuku repeats as if he was in a daze. One For All.  My brain swirls in confusion while it tries to take everything in. 

"Yes. One person improves the power, then hands it off to a successor and it continues to grow as it's passed on. It's this power that allowed me to be a hero. The truth behind all of my strength." 

"But then why would you choose me for such an amazing power? What if I can't live up to it?" Izuku questions, ducking his head. I finally speak up. 

"Don't you think you're deserving of it?" He looks up at me and a slight breeze rustles my short hair. "I do. And the world's greatest hero sure seems to think so." I assure looking at All-Might. He nods. 

"I was on a very long hunt for a worthy successor. And today I watched you jump into action as the lot of us stood idly by. You may be a quirk-less fanboy, but you tried to save him. You acted like a hero." Izuku's eyes begin to water, his head ducked towards his knees once again. "Hah! Seriously kid, you gotta stop crying' so much if you want my quirk!" All-Might says sheepishly rubbing a hand against his neck. I smile and look at Izuku. I catch his eye and nod. Do it! This is a dream come true! I want to say.