SEASON 3-Episode 38

We're out for summer now. Just for a while and then the training camp begins. The girls and I had planned after the finals to use the pool. Yao-momo turned in a formal proposal to use the pool on a certain day. We were all extremely excited about this because we weren't allowed out of town. Apparently, Yao-momo was supposed to spend several weeks in Venice with her parents. I'd gotten new swimsuits that actually fit in a different shopping center since the mall was still closed after Shigaraki's appearance. I'd trained in my room and the park for the past few days, so I'd decided to plan ahead so I could have a little fun for once. We walk out and begin to stretch after changing into our school swimsuits. Minus me who didn't have one for some reason. I ended up in a black one-piece that may as well have been a bikini. It exposed my hips and a good portion of my back and dipped low at the front. Midnight had brought it to me after I called her and realized I didn't have a bathing suit for school for whatever reason. There was no shortage of expressing how pissed off about how revealing the bathing suit was, though I still ended up showing my gratitude.

"Who's picking teams for volleyball?" Toru asks.

"I say Misaki and Yao-momo choose," Ochaco points.

"Nah, I'm too indecisive," I insist.

"Oh, c'mon Misaki." Momo nudges me with the volleyball.

Eventually, we figure it out and split our teams. They ended up insisting I choose. While we're all disputing about it the boys show up. Iida explained that Izuku thought it was a good idea to invite everyone else because Mineta had sent in a request to use the pool on the same day for "endurance training". When he, Izuku, and Kaminari arrive, I cover myself a bit, folding my arms over myself. 

"There you are, slowpokes!" Iida says to them. They speak for a few minutes and the two perverts look at us and find me in the group. They try averting their eyes but it does no good for them and I flick two fingers and my sand dunks them into the water, and they flip forward. I watch as they climb out, clearly relieved that was all they got and Iida literally carries them to where the other boys were. I guess Iida truly intended to do endurance training.

"Get ready for it! Serve!" Ochaco yells and hits the ball.

"You guys are going down!" I laugh my competitive side awakening.

"Mine!" Mina yells out.

"Ribbit!" Tsu uses her tongue to smack the volleyball to the other side.

"Hah!" Jiro mocks when she hits the ball and Toru misses it.

"Got it!" Toru says the next time. She hadn't made the same mistake twice.

"Set!" Yao-momo exclaims.

We laugh and frolicked in the water while the boys of our class were practically dead.

"I brought these for everyone. Please drink up!" Iida says. Shoto catches my eye, and I try to avert them so I'm not staring considering none of them were wearing shirts. I catch the ball reflexively when I turn my head back around.

"Asa!!!!" Toru complains. "I know you're getting in your fill of Todoroki's abs but we had a good set going!" I can tell she's probably flailing her arms in the air and shouting it. She's expressive like that. My face flushes and I let my wet hair stick to my cheeks so they can't tell while I refrain from dunking myself underwater in embarrassment.