MYSTERY/THRILLERS WINNERS

First of all, a shout-out to these four judges for judging this genre:

SaharaMusic101

Mingalls

Aserranoaldana

djgraves01

~~

1ST PLACE WINNER:

Haunted In The Sands
By RynSheridan
Total: 100/100

Review: RynSheridan's book "Hunted in the Sands" is a great read for those who are into mystery and suspense. They got a perfect score from me- I didn't notice any errors, I actually almost couldn't stop reading it was so good. Their chapters were extremely descriptive and lengthy which are both good qualities to have in your writing.

2ND PLACE WINNER:

Presto
By Ranjani_Rajkumar
Total: 99/100

Review: I loved this book. I have never seen a book like it. Had a wonderful plot and I think that this author will become a star. The best part was how it explained everything that was happening and I could understand it. One thing that could have been better is revealing more background about the characters. Other than that.Best Book ever!

3RD PLACE WINNER:

Finding Aster
By WillaWindrow
Total: 98/100

Review: WillaWindrow's book "Finding Aster" is a great read. It has little to no vocab/grammar/spelling errors (18/20) otherwise it had a perfect score. This person did great when establishing the leads (better than I could probably do).

~~

Well-done to everyone who participated in this genre. You all did amazing, and I'm sure with more work, your books will turn out better than before and gain more readers. Keep fighting! Kudos to the winners. Winners, please PM me your email, so I can send you the stickers. Your other prizes will be handed to you in a while.

If you wish to see your full review, PM me and I'll send it to you