SHORT STORY/POETRY WINNERS

First of all, a shout-out to these three judges who judged this genre:

lalalabanisa_

sophie_swadil

DevilSpawn2005

~~

1ST PLACE WINNERS:

Tacenda
By DoveMalfoy19
Total: 100/100

Review: Wow. It's perfect for me. No words were left out unattended or misspelled, the author really had some time to proofread before publishing it or re-edit. Good that he/she has been attentive to his/her work. I commend the following points: the way she used deep yet understandable words. It made the poems very interesting to read. The poem she started with was a bang! For a starter, it was like an appetizer to a full meal course. Also, the words were rhymed accordingly to the emotions felt per line. I appreciate and love the message after each poem wherein the author really explains to the readers and tells them about the remaining thoughts in her mind. The poems would really make the reader realize the reality of life for her words have emphasized the exact emotions it conveyed. I dearly liked *two truths and a lie- it was very creative to write a poem from a game we usually play as warm ups on gatherings. Overall- PERFECT.

Your One Last Line
By icanbeinterestingtoo
Total: 100/100

Review: This story hooked me from the start. The cover, the blurb and the title was just awesome. I found the title unique. The cover was relevant to the story. The blurb also didn't give much away. I loved the interaction between North and the stranger through notes or letters. I could easily relate to the characters. The plot also moved smoothly. I loved the relationship of both the characters. The grammar and vocabulary was also good. Overall I can say that this story was just amazing with a lot of emotions and humor.

Esoteric
By Ananyaspeaks
Total: 100/100

Review: I really loved the poems. They showed a lot of emotions. The poems were beautiful. There were a lot of meaning behind those words. I felt the poems.

2ND PLACE WINNER:

The Pettifogging Chamber
By eccentricdestiny13
Total: 99/100

Review: I loved the poems a lot. They were beautiful and meaningful. The poems revolved around different topics making the poems more beautiful. I only felt that the cover could be changed. Something more relevant to the title maybe. Overall I would say I really enjoyed the poems. 

3RD PLACE WINNER:

Eumoirous
By ReevaKim
Total: 98/100

Review: I really loved the poems. I felt the emotion behind those words. The poems were just beautiful. They were about different topics and the words were meaningful. The poems were beautiful. I think the cover could be changed as the title and the poet's name could not be seen on the cover. 

~~

Well-done to everyone who participated in this genre. You all did amazing, and I'm sure with more work, your books will turn out better than before and gain more readers. Keep fighting! Kudos to the winners. Winners, please PM me your email, so I can send you the stickers. Your other prizes will be handed to you in a while.

If you wish to see your full review, PM me and I'll send it to you.