RANDOM WINNERS

First of all, a shout-out to these four judges for judging this genre:

sophie_swadil

KeeganWilburn

Red_Flag_cones

SummerCheng37

~~

1ST PLACE WINNER:

Just So You Know, I Love You Too
By SydSavageWrites13
Total: 95/100

Review: As far as I know, this is an original story because I have not seen anything like it ever before that I can recall. I say it definitely creative as well. The story is something that I definitely enjoy from the Prologue to the first chapter and beyond.
Overall Impression:  I admit overall, the story is great.  20 points here too

2ND PLACE WINNER:

Kingdom Life
By SaharaMusic101
Total: 91/100

Review: My overall impression is that the story is a nice blend of personalities, and it shows the author, SaharaMusic101 has a unique writing style.  However, I must say that at times the details can be a bit confusing.   I admit the discovery that Lisuke’s a prince in disguise is a nice plot twist, but it also explains why he struggles so much with his past along with the fact he believes his older brother, who is unnamed in the story is deceased.  This explains his struggles with depression and self-harm.  It also makes more sense as to the mature rating.

     I would have to rate my overall impression at around 18 points since I feel like the storyline is hard to follow at times while there are some areas where the author is strong in like the grammar.

3RD PLACE WINNERS:

Escape
By namjoonah22
Total: 90/100

Review: The book is amazing, motivational and simple to understand. I loved everything about it, and the message reached me. The concept is beautiful and so is the layout of the book. Apart from the none appearance of rhyme schemes, no other errors were spotted, so I can say it's beautiful. Excellent work.

Infierno
By chessiiee
Total: 90/100

Review: I enjoy the story despite all the grammar issues because I realize it might be difficult sometimes for people to notice this in their own writing.  Another reason, I like it because I can tell the writer does what they can to make the story interesting to all who read it.  In addition, she does well with transitioning from the scenes in hell to those on earth. I love the cute moments in the story between Ishabel and her friends.  The funniest part is when she turns Rui into a rabbit because he disturbs her rest.  This shows cheesiee has a great sense of humor. Overall impression: I say my overall impression is that the writer is one creative person who brings her characters out in a unique way.  I would recommend this to others to read because it has fantasy, romance, humor, and much more all in the same story.  It makes for an exciting read!

Supermarket Is A Cupid
By piana_staric
Total: 90/100

Review: Enjoyment -
   I give it 10 points since there is a bit of humor in this story. What can I say the story makes it hard not to laugh at the absurdity of Nyla being banned from a supermarket for a whole month? The manager decides to do this after the rude guy complains about her slapping him which is long after he insults her. Overall Impression: I give this 20 points since I was impressed overall with the creative way the author makes the characters come alive in the story.

Diary Of The Silent Nerd
By akeila_agramunn
Total: 90/100

Review: The spelling is fantastic, and the vocabulary is just fine.
I give this section 10 points since it has a few grammar issues, but most of the sentences are correct. I enjoy the story as a whole as it is creative, interesting, full of journal entries, and much more. So, I give it 10 points for this section. Overall Impression: I say overall I am impressed with the story.

~~

Well-done to everyone who participated in this genre. You all did amazing, and I'm sure with more work, your books will turn out better than before and gain more readers. Keep fighting! Kudos to the winners. Winners, please PM me your email, so I can send you the stickers. Your other prizes will be handed to you in a while.

If you wish to see your full review, PM me and I'll send it to you.