CHECK-LIT/ROMANCE WINNERS

First of all, a shout-out to these four judges who judged this genre:

Sapphire14744

sophie_swadil

ReevaKim

am_louisexual

~~

1ST PLACE WINNER:

I Do
By sophie_swadil
Total: 97.5/100

Review: Honestly this book was a great hook. I couldn't stop myself and definitely David and Dawn are my favorite. You know it is a great book and I want to read it further.

2ND PLACE WINNER:

Dark Flame
By katpunk
Total: 95/100

Review: This book is certainly different from anything I've ever read. This gripping paranormal book is certainly out of this world.The writer was very particular with grammar and was vey descriptive.Excellent character development. For such a book which plenty characters you'd think that some would simply be left out but you get to know what happens to every one.The concept of the book is very original and certainly exhibits the writer's creative prowess.

3RD PLACE WINNER:

Kon Chai Cafe
By Beelzebubble
Total: 94.5/100

Review: The clash of personalities and the vibes of Kopter and Parker is really engrossing. The fire and water combo is amazing.

~~

Well-done to everyone who participated in this genre. You all did amazing, and I'm sure with more work, your books will turn out better than before and gain more readers. Keep fighting! Kudos to the winners. Winners, please PM me your email, so I can send you the stickers. Your other prizes will be handed to you in a while.

If you wish to see your full review, PM me and I'll send it to you.

---