Chapter 11

Okay, I have questions about the mouse during the tooth gathering scene. It's true, that in some European cultures, parents tell their kids that mice come to get their teeth instead of fairies. This is very popular in France (which is where they are at this point in the movie), Spain, and several other Hispanic countries. I get that. Here's the thing though. Who's in charge of the 'European Division'? as Tooth calls it. She certainly isn't, given that there were no mice at the Tooth Palace, and if there had, they would have been captured with the other fairies.

Also, how many countries does this European Division cover? At one point, Tooth instructs her fairies to go to Moscow. Russia is a part of Europe. Whoever is leading this European Division, sure isn't doing a very good job. Not to mention, when all the tooth fairies are captured, you would think the European Division could lend more of a hand in collecting the teeth. They should at least be able to cover the rest of Europe since that's in their title, but no, the Guardians have to go to Russia, and France, and who knows how many other European countries!

I know that this European Division thing was just a throw away gag since some people believe in mice instead of fairies. I understand that it's just a joke. But that doesn't mean the European Division gets to slack off while the tooth fairies cover the rest of the world. I mean seriously! You don't see Asia with their own division. Or South America! If you insist on being special Europe, at least do your job right! Send people to Russia for god's sake! Russia is a part of Europe!!! (Ok, so technically some people consider half of Russia to be in Europe, and half to be in Asia, but the mice should at the very least, be coving the Europe half!)