CHAPTER 2

P

 P.J. O'Rourke said, "Cleanliness becomes more important when Godliness is unlikely."

CHAPTER 2

THIRD POV

recap:

"It's unlikely, sexual sadists attack anonymously." Sparrow and Spencer say at the same time, the former giggling under her breath afterward.

"They have to sever their personal connection," Spencer pauses, giving enough time for Sparrow to jump in with the last bit of the reply.

"To perpetuate this level of torture they have to see their victims as objects."

"Prentiss is right, the victimology is too different. We will build two separate unsub profiles, one for the prostitute killer and the other for our new unsub. Reid, work up a geographical profile, focus on the locations of the murders. Prentiss and Rossi, concentrate on the prostitutes. JJ, Morgan and I will deal with Vanessa Holden. Reid 2.0," Hotch hesitates squinting his eyes at Sparrow who smiles innocently, "You coming with me."

"Pack your bags, ladies and gents, we're going to South Carolina!" 

currently: 

"RiCh -----, eIgHt-FiGuRe, ThAt'S mY tYpE,

ThAt'S mY tYpE, ----- ThAt'S mY tYpE,

EiGhT-iNcH bIg, OoH, tHaT's GoOd PiPe

BAd bItCh, I'mA rIdE tHe DiCk AlL nIgHt

RiCh -----, eIgHt-FiGuRe, ThAt'S mY tYpE

ThAt'S mY tYpE, ----- ThAt'S mY tYpE," Sparrow and Morgan both belt out the lyrics, bouncing around in the backseat with the radio on full blare.

Hotchner sat in the front, the glare on his face slowly getting darker and darker, JJ giggling in the passenger side. When the two children in the backseat both squealed and demanded he turns up the radio he should have instantly known they were going to destroy his mind and eardrums. How one of them was one of the smartest people on the team he would never understand, she was a literal child.

"Enough!" Hotch screeches, right as the song goes off, causing both Morgan and Sparrow to freeze and give him innocent eyes, like they hadn't just caused him to age seventeen years and lowered his own IQ. Ridiculous.

"No need to get bitchy Mister-Boss-Man! It's only eleven in the morning!" Sparrow said with a cheerful voice, bouncing up and down in her seat once again despite the radio now being off and the looks from hell she was getting. She loved pissing people off. Truly.

"Sparrow, I have said this three times since we landed this morning. When we get to the door, you are to stay quiet and absolutely not interject with anything that will compromise the case or get yourself shot."