CHAPTER 3

Author Harlan Ellison wrote, "The minute people fall in love, they become liars

Author Harlan Ellison wrote, "The minute people fall in love, they become liars."

CHAPTER 3

THIRD POV

recap:

"You terrify me when you cry on command and then just stop like you didn't just have the wife of a human trafficker, that you busted, wrapped around your finger." JJ mumbles under her breath, pulling out her phone to record the interview when it starts.

Morgan hands Sparrow a couple of tissues before moving away from her to stand next to the windows, watching outside for any threats.

"I'm going to go explore, something tells me this interview will be useless and full of emotional shit that I definitely do not want to handle." Sparrow says, winking at Hotch who rolls his eyes, before skipping out of the door she just came in towards the third floor of the Morgan Estate. 

currently:

"Who exactly are you and why are you going through my girlfriend's stuff?" Victor Morgan asks, quickly hitting the red line on his phone, which sent an emergency alert to all eight of his brothers.

Sang peaks out from behind Victor watching as the tall brunette, yet kinda red-headed, girl flips through the clothes Gabriel made her leave in Victor's closet. Most of it was dresses or formal wear.

"Oh! Good! It's your girlfriend's! I'd seen you in tabloid pictures and stuff, so I was trying to figure out how you would fit in these outfits because physics would honestly just prevent that from happening." Sparrow spins to face the voice, the bright pink knee-length dress in her hand a vibrant color against her palish skin.

She freezes, her eyes meeting Sang's as her mouth pops open slightly. How the holy fucking hell was it possible for someone to look so angelic without even trying.

"What the fuck," She mumbles, Victor and Sang both tensing up expecting the bright blue-eyed girl to start flirting with or throwing herself at Victor, "Your hair is mother fucking stunning! Do you dye it? Please tell me you don't dye it! I love your eyes too! Oh my damn goodness, your fucking perfect!"

Sparrow had managed to toss the dress on Victor's bed behind her and make her way to Sang in under three seconds, practically shoving Victor out of the way to look at the small pipsqueak of a thing.

Sang stood exactly three inches shorter than Sparrow, the girls were a complete contrast to each other. In fact, appearance-wise the only thing that they had in common happened to be the slightly pale sheen to both of their skin, and even then, Sparrow's had a tanner tint.

Sparrow wore a yellow silk button-up, a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and yellow converse. Her hair was in curls, natural of course, bouncing behind her, and her face was makeup-free. While she loved makeup, wearing it on the job when she was liable to get kidnapped and tortured at any point was not her idea of fun. Though the kidnapping and torturing part was fun.