Fairly Odd Pet

It would be such an abrupt question to normal people, such as 'Anyone ever wanted to talk to animals'. For example, domestic animals people adopt such as dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, etc. Or wild animals such as lions, tigers, giraffes, elephants, wolves, foxes, all diverse of mammals. There would be plenty of children or adults wanted to understand what those animals want to say or think in daily life.

"I wish I can understand what does this dog think." Chloe wondered with a smile, cooing at the Siberian Husky dog and her pups.

If only Timmy could voice out her opinion.

'Cut it out, you'll cry.' Gary and Timmy's mind rang in alarm.

Wanda, Cosmo and Poof—in disguise of character badges on Timmy's backpack—inwardly sighed. As a special godchild who can use her magic in secret to do what she want, she can also understand what animals think or speak. She wouldn't call herself an animal expert, but she couldn't help hearing their voices that would definitely destroy innocent imagination of humankind towards animals. Timmy glanced at the grown Siberian Husky, the mother of her own puppies.

'Stay those [CENSORED] hideous face away from my babies!!!' The mother dog's voice rang in her mind as Timmy read.

"Let's don't get close to them, mother dogs can be overprotective towards their puppies." Timmy advised in as-a-matter-fact tone.

"You're right, Timmy. I guess she need to spend time with her puppies and not leaving them to a horrible vet~!" Chloe agreed.

"Like how my parents leave me to Vick?" Brunette said in a slight snarky tone.

"EVERY parent." Her friend correctly remarked as they walked to school.

Gary blinked as he recalled Timmy used to had many pets before. Only to find them gone as her parents said they all ran away. As far as he remembered the time he was inside her mind, he knows the turtle DON'T run. One of her old pets Gary know best was a certain furry gerbil who was unknowingly wished back to life by Timmy—who wished for everything in her mother's yard was back to life—and swore revenge on her parents for neglecting him. Although, recently he hasn't been present for entire year. Former imaginary friend wondered where would the small revived gerbil went. With a slight shrug, he joined Chloe and Timmy to the school.

'I wish I could see Eddie...' Timmy thought unconsciously.

Hours later, during the recess, Timmy and Gary decided to go outdoor to have lunch. Gary paused then went to get two sodas as the brunette was looking for the seats. Her head rang in slight pain from too much noises of fellow students talking or playing loud. What annoyed her the most was popular kids talking about their personal lifestyle being rich, purchasing expensive materials or stores, complimenting each of their looks, chatting about celebrity gossips and so on. Timmy continued to walk as she found the empty seat for her, Gary and other friends until she heard a squeaky noises below. 'Huh?' She glanced down, only to see a familiar zombie gerbil pet.

"I said stop, pink hat!" It was Eddie, his talking voice only heard through Timmy with his small paws on holding onto her foot, "it's me, Eddie!"

The pink-hatted brunette blinked several times as she gazed at him. And the next, she freaked out inwardly she ran.

"HEY!!! YOU SAW ME!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!" Eddie squeaked as he chased after her and managed to held unto his owner's pants.

Timmy stopped, managed to calm herself and picked her furry gerbil up. Gary caught up on them, sees Eddie.

"Hey, Eddie." Gary greeted as the furry gerbil waved to him.

Timmy sighed as they went to the school backyard where no one was around. Their fairies poofed as Timmy made a wish.