The May Prom

A last month before the real Summer began, Timmy was outside with other god-children in Dimmsdale Mall's cafe, chatting about the month's event at Fairy World, a festival host by May Queen every month of May.

"May Prom, huh..." Timmy mused as she drank her chocolate milkshake.

"It's a big deal for Fairy god-daughters like us," Sally said as she replaced a spoon Winston dropped with a new one, "especially older ones. Who are possibly a runner-ups for May Princess title."

May Princess. A title crowned to the most popular flower girl in May Prom by May Queen herself. The festive's main event was the crowning one among the nominees for great title. From last few years Timmy had learn from that, there were many well-known figures in history were involved as well. Taking examples, Elizabeth I the golden age queen of England, once received the title when she was nine with title of "the English Rose". Catherine the Great got the title in age 11 due to her beauty and her popularity with fellow godsons, got an epithet "Camomile of Russia". Last queen of France, Marie Antoinette was crowned as "Rose of Versailles" at young age after marriage to Louis XVI. Rosa Parks won the title in age 12 in a name of "Tiger Lily" as she once argued the African-American girls can be beautiful as other girls from different races as she was wearing a dress made by herself without help of her fairies. Ichiyo Higuchi, in age 10, was crowned in title of "Yamato Nadeshiko". Princess of Wales, Diana, was crowned in age 11 as "Return of English Rose". One of the greatest by far was Diana's crowning because a fellow godson named Michael sang for her despite the injuries he have during rehearsal for the song's dance. Well, who would have thought this boy had become a biggest star of a world at the future.

"I remember the qualities as May Princess is through the dress design, best duo dance, and most who receive many flowers from boys." Molly added as she drank coke.

"So, did you all choose who you want to dance with for the festive?" Timmy asked as she looked at the girls.

Molly and Sally shrugged, but only the blond haired girl remained to dance with Jorgen and Tooth Fairy's godson. And the goth girl doesn't plan to dance with any boy, as she disliked to be touched. On the other hand, godsons were talking about same topic but with different opinions. Though it leaded to whom they will plan to dance with.

"I'll be dancing with Sally..." Winston said bashfully, twiddling his fingers.

"Former dance, not cool." Gary rolled his eyes, drinking soda.

"Then, you wouldn't mind if I ask for Timantha Turner's hand for a dance?" Remy inquired as he drank the iced milk tea, earning the cool kid's glare but didn't care.

"Let's just get ourselves suit for the dance..." Dwight spoke meekly.

The godchildren proceeded to stroll around the mall to ready for May Prom. Unbeknownst to them, they have been observed from far at the Anti-Fairy World. In a deepest core of the palace, entire court of unlucky magical beings were surrounding the throne room as their "creator" was glancing at the children through glowing crystal ball. His long black hair flared as ominous mist, his piercing yellow eyes narrowed delightfully as he grinned. The dark tips of his fingers tapped the table in rhythm as he saw Anti-Cosmo entered.

"Sire, what are your intention with this year's May Prom...?" Anti-Cosmo asked carefully, his lime green eyes observing his lord with anxiety.

The man grinned widely, chuckling. Dark excitement leaving from his mellowed, soft voice.

"I wonder...," he mused, eyes on the counterpart of Cosmo, "but I will be needing your help."

Anti-Cosmo blinked in confusion.