The Horror's Eve

Watching horror special of her favorite superheroes series, the Stellar Busters, Timmy's eyes were sparkling as Crimson Cheek, Lady Liberty, Athena, Crush Nebula and The Harpy were fighting against their new villains; Medus the Gorgon Lord. The ruler of Gorgons found as statue in Athens, Greece, by historians who inadvertently freed him from the seal and causing havoc in entire Europe by turning his victims into stone with one look in his eyes. Assisted by is two older brothers Pegasus and Chrysaor the giant, he invaded the Mediterranean Sea to avenge their mother Medusa who was victim of their father Poseidon's carnal desire.

Though, he wasn't born as Gorgon. As mortal he was loved by Athena until lustful Aphrodite forced herself on him. Refused to listen to his words and believing he has betrayed her, she awakened his power out of anger. But it was one of her grave mistake. The curse repeated the history as Medus developed hatred on Athena as well. Painfully for the warrior goddess, the only way to break the curse was decapitating his head which is something she couldn't bring herself to do so.

"It is always the Greek deities..." Wanda sighed, shook her head as Poof hid behind Timmy in fear of the fictional monster.

"Tell me about it...." Timmy rolled her eyes.

Gary watched along while eating popcorn as Eddie was chomping on sunflower seeds, focusing on the screen.

"Hey, ain't you going to plan something for Halloween tomorrow?" Gary asked.

"Well, yeah. I'm planning on wearing witch costume." The brunette replied.

Then, both groaned as they heard her parents calling her out from downstairs. As Timmy walked down the stairs, she tilted her head in confusion unable to sense the presence of her teenage tormentor.

"Mom? Dad? What's going on?"

"For the Halloween, you would be accompanied by a babysitter~!" Mr. Turner replied cheerfully.

"But since Vick is out of town, we managed to hire temporary babysitter for day~!" Mrs. Turner finished for her husband.

"Temporary babysitter?" She blinked her eyes, turned her gaze towards the door.

As her parents opened the door, Timmy saw teenaged girl with long wavy black hair, bright blue eyes. The girl was almost same age as Vick around 16 or 17, having a healthily skinny waist and a perfect figure not all teen girls have. She was smiling friendly and entered.

	"Hi, I'm Danielle Fenton," she introduced, "you can call me Danni

"Hi, I'm Danielle Fenton," she introduced, "you can call me Danni."

"I'm Timantha Turner! Call me Timmy."

With her parents already left with goodbye, Danni turned her attention back to pre-teen brunette.

"So, planning something for Halloween?"

"Me and my friends are actually invited to Halloween party," Timmy answered, "and I planned to be a witch for costume."

"Sounds nice~," Danni's eyes caught Gary peeked from the stairs, "and who's he...?"