The Hospital 🏨

Hospital Pov (No narrator)^

WHAT DO WE GOT PEOPLE WHAT DO WE GOT!?
Black female approximate age 18 car accident unconscious and unresponsive. Alright let's  try and get  her back and get 4ml of Oxy running. Everything in the hospital was buzzing patients being rushed him from a tragic car accident that caused a 6 car collision.

Alright what about him. Caucasian male child approximate 6 also unresponsive severe damage to leg. Alright let's get him back and start dressing the wound and see if we can save that leg.

Alright we have a older woman African American approximate age early 40's severe head trauma still conscious. Alright let's get some medication for her head. Do some CAT scans, and figure out if there's any concussions or damage to the brain. Patients were flowing in this was one of the worst accidents we'd seen in a long time. All staff was on deck and prepared to save as many people as possible. Although there were many that has already been unlucky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
British Mother Pov^
I'm Helllo, can you help me please my baby has been in an accident can you tell me what room she's in!

Ma'am please calm down, I want to help you but I need you to remain calm so I can give you the necessary assistance. What's your child's name?
Her name is British! Alright, it says here that British is in surgery right now I'm going to have you have a seat in the waiting room and when it's all done I'll have the doctor come out to speak with you.

Noooo I can't sit in damn waiting room somebody tell me what's going on with my baby! I NEED TO KNOW NOW I said.

Excuse me said a deep voice behind me. Hello my name is Dr.Stewart! I can assist you come this way. He said as he led me to the waiting room. There was a six car collision earlier at approximately 12:30. He turned his page on his clip board. Your daughter British was involved she has severe damage to her leg she's in surgery now. That is all I know and all I can tell you. I will further update you when she's out of surgery. Until then I'd appreciate it if you'd just remain here and remain calm that way we can do all we can to help your daughter. We aren't trying to withhold any information from you about your daughter. We are just tryin to ensure we can help her adequately.

Okay, okay I'll wait her but please. Do everything you can to help my baby!

We will ma'am! He said as he walked
Lord I pray my baby is okay!
Excuse me are you British mom? Said a lighter toned woman around my age.
Yes whose asking. Hey I'm sweat pea I'm Chris's mother is she okay?
I don't know right now they said she's in surgery but they won't tell me anything else.
How'd you know she was in an accident? I asked
I was on my way home and I saw a big collision with multiple cars I drove by and saw them put her on the ambulance so I came straight here but I knew they wouldn't tell me nothing because I'm not considered family. Everything is going to be okay though I know that if we pray and hold our faith in god true and strong in our darkest hour he will turn any situation of darkness right back into light!
She grabbed my hand and held me as I cried in her lap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chris Pov^
I can't believe I just got suspended over this nigga Lorenz! He better be glad I wasn't in the streets because that would've ended differently. Now i don't even know if British still feels the same about me! I just don't feel like this day could get any worse. All of a sudden I heard my phone ringing. I glanced over but decided to not pick up because I didn't think it was that important. Who'd be calling me at 12:50 when everybody assumed I was in school. I kept driving wondering how I was going to explain to my mother that it really wasn't my fault that I'd been suspended again. Suddenly my phone rang again. This time I picked up.

Hello?
CHRIS WHERE ARE YOU! I heard my mother yell on the phone.
I figured the school must have called so I already knew what she was about to yell at me about.
Look ma I'm sorry it really wasn't my fault this time I was trying to protect.......
CHRIS come to the hospital baby British was in a car accident
WHATTTTTT! I yelled in the phone is she alright
Chris just come to the hospital