Prologue

Aoi Kanzaki, a 16 year old highschool student that attends Kimetsu Gakuen, one of the most prestigious and top schools in Japan. She stares at her empty wrist while walking to school in the cold December weather. She trudged through the snow with force. Her best friend Kanao Tsuyuri walked beside her.

" Ahh how much longer?", she said, tired.

"Just a few more minutes", Kanao replied.

When they finally reached the school gate they scurried inside to feel the warmth. Aoi and Kanao had to arrive earlier than usual today as requested by Shinobu Kocho. As being a part of the student council Aoi and Kanao were asked to greet the new students. Their school makes sure that newcomers feel welcome but also respect and follow school guidelines.

" Ohayōgozaimasu Shinobu-san", the girls said as they walked into her office.

" Good morning to you girls as well", she said with a smiling face.

Shinobu-san was beautiful, but what made her even more beautiful was the mark sitting elegantly on her wrist. It was a purple butterfly on some blue waves. Aoi could tell that Shinobu-san had fallen in love with her soulmate. She wondered if it was Tomioka-sensei, Shinobu-san is always with him and they seem to get along kind of.

" The new students will be arriving in 10 minutes so before then I want you to go downstairs and pick up their schedules then wait for them at the main gate", Shinobu-san said.

" Okay", Kanao said as we both left her office.

" Kanao what will you do when your mark appears", Aoi suddenly asked her.

" Just wait, I guess", Kanao said.

They picked up their schedules and waited at the front gate. They could see the new students arriving at a distance, they were running after each other and screaming.

" STOP CHASING ME INOSUKE!" "NEVER!" " GUYS STOP RUNNING IT'S OUR FIRST DAY HERE AND WE HAVE TO BE RESPECTFUL!"

One of the boys ran straight into Aoi making her trip.

" HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING AND STOP RUNNING", Aoi screamed as she got up.

" WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE STOOD SOMEWHERE ELSE", the boy who ran into her screamed back.

" INOSUKE APOLOGISE!", a boy with hanafuda earrings said.

" WELL I DON'T WANNA", he screamed back.

Aoi had enough of this ruckus, she stomped her foot loudly on the floor. " QUIET ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE IN OUR SCHOOL NOW SO YOU ARE PERMITTED TO FOLLOW OUR RULES!"

The boys were impressed at how loud her voice was and how it tamed them to stand up straight.

" Okay now, you are the 3 new students correct".

" Yes we are",the same boy with the earrings replied.

" My name is Aoi Kanzaki and this is Kanao Tsuyuri. We are members of the students council here and were asked to greet you".

" It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Tanjiro Kamado", he said.

" Kamado?", Kanaos suddenly said. " Are you Nezuko Kamado's brother?", she asked.

" Yes I am, I hope she's doing well", he said smiling at Kanao.

" She's fine", Kanao said.

" My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma", the boy with the yellow hair said.

" PLEASE PLEASE FALL IN LOVE WITH ME I NEED TO FIND MY SOULMATE SOON PLEASE!", he begged on his knees.

" THAT'S DISRESPECTFUL AND RUDE YOU CAN'T FORCE PEOPLE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU FINDING YOUR SOULMATE IS NOT A JOKE", Aoi said loudly. "

She turned to look at Inosuke who was gritting his teeth at her.

" You are?", she asked.

" INOSUKE HASHIBIRA", he screamed.

" No need to yell", Aoi said.

" Guess what Inosuke you have earned yourself your first detention and you too Zenitsu", she said looking at Zenitsu who was complimenting a confused Kanao. They handed them their schedules and showed them their classes, unfortunately Inosuke was put into Aoi and Kanao's class along with Tanjiro. Zenitsu was put into another class. Aoi wondered how she was going to make them cooperate to the school's rules.

:( I APOLOGISE FOR THE HORRIBLE PROLUGE
I promise you the chapters will be better! I hope!
I will also try to work on the characters more!