Chapter one: I saved you!

It was a hectic week, Inosuke and Zenitsu had detention basically everyday. Zenitsu kept harassing the girls, begging them to be his soulmate and Inosuke was a wreck everywhere he went. Here Aoi was yet again watching them in detention.

" HEY TWIN TAILS I'M HUNGRY", Inosuke said.

" I don't have anything for you", Aoi calmly said.

" AAAAAH", he screeched. " WHEN IS DETENTION GOING TO BE OVER!"

" When you've learned your lesson", she said.

" SHEESH", he yelled.

Zenitsu was sitting quietly at his desk observing everything. Suddenly Shinobu walked into the room.

" Shinobu-sama", Aoi said.

" Good afternoon, Aoi and boys", she said smiling.

" We are having a teachers meeting today so we have to dismiss early", she said.

" Alright Shinobu-sama I'll clean up here and leave", Aoi said.

Shinobu left the room and she turned to look at the boys.

" Clean up we're leaving early today", she said.

" HAHAHA YESS", Inosuke said jumping up.

" Don't get so excited you'll have an extra hour tomorrow", she said and Inosuke slumped down.They cleaned up and got ready to leave.

" Inosuke", Aoi said, and he stopped to look at her.

" It's freezing outside, where's your coat?", she asked.

" I don't need a stupid coat, I'm greater than the cold!", he said confidently.

" Fine don't come to me if you get sick", she said leaving.

Aoi was almost at her house. She just had to turn to cross another street. When she approached the gloomy street she saw 4 teenage boys standing there. She kept on walking until they grabbed her wrist.

" Hey little girl, where do you think you're going?" one of them asked.

Aoi yanked her wrist away and continued walking. They then again stood in front of her.

" Please let me through", she said with an angry expression.

Two took her wrist and held it so hard it hurt her. They tossed her on the floor and were about to hurt her until they stopped with a nervous expression. Aoi heard a familiar voice.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you".

" I-Inosuke", one of the boys said.

" We thought you moved", another said.

Inosuke just glared at them and they scurried away. Aoi looked behind her and saw none other than Inosuke there. He approached her and knelt down. He took her hand and saw the red mark on her wrist.

" What are you doing here?", she asked.

" So I'm not allowed to go down this street?", he asked.

He got up and started walking in the opposite direction.

" You might want to treat that red bruise of yours", he said before dissapearing.

Inosuke walked down the opposite way and leaned on the brick wall. He didn't need to go down that street at all. He had an instinct and just decided to follow Aoi. He doesn't know why or what but, he was glad he saved her.

Gah! Did you guys like this chapter? I know it's not that good I'm still trying to set up a solid idea and climax...