Chapter Five: Tempura and Boars

Inosuke didn't have a problem carrying Aoi, she was very light and he liked the way it felt. Kanao opened the door and led them to her and Aoi's room. Inosuke set her down on her bed and Kanao left the room to get the first aid kit. Tanjiro went with her to help so it's just her and Inosuke.

" So you're not even going to thank me?"he asked annoyed.

" Oh yeah thank you for hurting my ankle", she said sarcastically.

" You're hopeless", he muttered.

Kanao returned and treated her ankle, after she was done, Inosuke Tanjiro and Kanao sat on the floor and began preparations for their project. Aoi was typing up their report while the three of them designed the project.

" I'm hungry!", Inosuke suddenly shouted.

"It hasn't even been 3 hours since lunch and you're already hungry?", Aoi asked.

" Stop judging me, woman!", he yelled.

" Well I guess we could use a snack", Kanao said.

" Kanao, there is some leftover tempura from last night in the fridge", Aoi said.

Kanao stood up and left to get it.

" TEMPURA I LOVE TEMPURA!", Inosukes screamed.

" Really?", Aoi asked.

" Yep", he replied.

Kanao returned with a plate full of tempura.

" Aoi's favorite food is not tempura but for some reason she makes it an awful lot", Kanao said and smiled.

Aoi giggled. Inosuke immediately dived in devouring three tempuras at a time. "

Hey eat slower", Aoi said and smacked the back of his head.

" I can't help it, it's so good!', he said his mouth full of tempura.

" You are a great cook Aoi", Tanjiro said and smiled.

Aoi blushed and thanked him. Kanao was also devouring the taste, she loved Aoi's cooking and often asks her to make dinner.

" I'm glad you guys like it", Aoi said, grateful.

" How could we not enjoy it", Tanjiro said.

Inosuke had enough of Tanjiro's compliments and decided to change the subject.

" Well yeah it's okay whatever", he said.

" You were just saying it was so good", Aoi said confused.

" That was before I finished eating it", he said.

They laughed and finished working.

" Hey guys", Tanjiro said after they were finished.

" As a part of finding your soulmate you are given things that they love throughout your life until you find them, has anything unusual appeared in your life that could belong to your soulmate?", he asked.

" Well, I keep seeing a certain pattern everywhere I go", Kanao said.

" I keep seeing tempuras and boars everywhere!", Aoi yelled.

" Boars?", Tanjiro asked and chuckled. " Are you referring to Inosuke?", he asked and laughed.

" Shut up Tentaro!", Inosuke screamed.

" Well I keep seeing blue butterflies. It's weird but I don't think it has anything to do with my soulmate,'' Inosuke said.

" I know that nature is everywhere, but when I say I see flowers a lot trust me they just keep appearing", Tanjiro said.

" We have some interesting soulmates", Kanao said and laughed.

Did you guys like this chapter? I'm sorry if it wasn't interesting :(