Chapter Eleven: At last, I found you

Flashback

Inosuke just couldn't stop thinking of her. He had to stop at some point, she wasn't his soulmate and she would never be. Inosuke left late today to avoid seeing her, but what do you know he saw her on the street. He waited behind a building, watching her. He didn't know how long he could keep this up. She started crossing, but she stopped and stared at her wrist, she looked so shocked. This worried Inosuke. What happened? What was wrong with her? He spotted a bus coming straight at her with full speed. YOU STUPID GIRL MOVE! Why was she just standing there. Without a second thought Inosuke ran at full speed to try and get her out of the way.

"AOI!"

"AOI!"

" I..Inosuke?",

He got to see her blue eyes before he also saw darkness.

End of Flashback

Aoi's eyes slowly opened to see a white room. It looked somewhat like a hospital, wait a hospital. She was wearing a loose green gown. She then heard faint sobs and looked across the room.

" AOI YOU'RE AWAKE!", Shinobu screamed.

She ran to her and sat next to her. Kanao and Kanae also ran to her side.

" Aoi you had us so worried", Kanao said wiping a tear.

" What..what happened",Aoi managed to say.

" You got into an accident", Kanae said worriedly.

Everything rushed back to Aoi. It was a bus right? She heard the noises again and her name being screamed out. By who?

" INOSUKE!", she suddenly screamed.

She pulled up her sleeve to see her soulmate mark. She was looking at this right before she got hit. She remembered seeing Inosuke right in front of her. Did he save her?

" Where is Insouke?", she asked.

" Oh Inosuke, he, he saved you Aoi", Shinobu said to her.

" Where is he?", she asked again.

" What happened to him?"

" He is in the room down the hall, he had a severe injury to his head and is still unconscious", Kanao said.

She had to go see him. Aoi stood up, her legs were still shaking but she dragged them across the floor.

" Aoi you aren't going anywhere", Shinobu said and held her hand.

Aoi escaped her grasp and found the strength to run. She ran across the entire floor and stopped at the last room. She saw Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Nezuko inside.

" AOI!", Tanjiro yelled in surprise.

" Aoi how are you? Are you okay?", Zenitsu quickly asked.

Nezuko ran up to her and hugged her. Aoi hugged back.

" Thank you for worrying about me, I'm okay now but..but what about Inosuke?"she asked them.

Their expressions changed. Aoi walked into the room to see Inosuke unconscious. There was a lump in her throat and tears escaped her eyes.

" H..how is he?"she asked, her voice shaky.

" The doctor said he had a severe injury to his head, he could possibly be in a coma but they aren't sure", Tanjiro said.

She couldn't hold back her tears anymore and they came bursting down her face.

" He saved me", she said quietly.

Tanjiro motioned for Zenitsu and Nezuko to leave the room.

" We'll give you some time with him alone", he said and closed the door.

Aoi slowly walked over to him. She sat beside him on the bed and held his hand. Then she felt it, the feeling of being joined together with someone. She looked at their wrists and it was the same mark. She now cried tears of joy.

" So..so you were my soulmate all along huh?"

" Idiot, why didn't you tell me?"

She took his hand and held it to her cheek.

" Hey Twin tails do me a favor and stop crying, you're already ugly enough."

Aoi opened her eyes to see Inosuke smiling at her.

" Inosuke!", she exclaimed as she hugged him.

" You are such an idiot", she muttered.

He wrapped his hands around her waist. She let go and held his hands.

" Why, why didn't you tell me?"

" The great Inosuke thought that it would be boring if I just told you so why not make it interesting" he said.

Aoi giggled, he was definitely himself again.

" INOSUKE!", 6 people screamed and barged into the room.

" INOSUKE HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US!" Zenitsu screamed.

" Hey shut up Monitsu!", Inosuke screamed back.

" Inosuke I'm glad you're okay", Tanjiro said.

" I'm better than okay Tentaro I've found my soulmate!", he exclaimed and looked at Aoi.

She blushed and everyone was shocked.

" I knew it I knew it my ship has sailed!", Kanao suddenly said and everyone looked at her.

She started laughing and everyone continued the laughter.

Everyone said their goodbyes and left the hospital, Aoi and Inosuke weren't discharged yet so they stayed where they were.

" Asai should we get married?", he asked her so casually

Aoi on the other hand was flustered.

" M-marry?"

" Let's wait till we graduate highschool and college and I'm not marrying you until you can say my name right!", she said.

" How rude of you Akai you want to fight!" he exclaimed

" Of course not look at you, you can't even walk yet and you're talking about fighting!"

" At last , I found you", Aoi said smiling.

" And I'm going to stay by you till the end", Inosuke said kissing the top of her head.

😢😢 I made myself cry, so emotional 😭