Quinn

After Zack left the room, the rest of us ate in silence. I knew there was something the elders of the family weren't telling me. I also knew that now was not the time to ask.
"I think I'll go get changed too." Without waiting for an answer, I got up and left. I needed to talk this over with my boyfriend. We had been online dating for five months now, but we had yet to meet in person. He was really smart, and I think he worked for a technology company or something like that.
I was finally to the top floor of our estate. My room was the farthest on the left. In other words, I was right next to Katlyn in case she had a nightmare. The adults were so cruel. Once I was dressed, I got online. To say I was addicted to technology is an understatement. I literally had every Apple device ever, and a good number of Window's products.

QuinnPanda: Hey, you there?
Techyperson21: Yeah
QuinnPanda: I need some advice
Techyperson21: Shoot
QuinnPanda: My parents are keeping secrets from my little bro, and I think it has to do with a mistake made twelve years ago. What should I do?
Techyperson21: Confront them. Ask them and let them explain their side of the story.
QuinnPanda: Thanks. Love you. Bye.
Techyperson21: Love you too. Bye.

I still wasn't sure if I wanted to do that. Andrew might not seem that bad, but he can turn into a raging ball of fire if you get him angry. Talking about family definitely got him angry. Hmm. Maybe I should try the cousins. They were weak links, easy to break, but they seemed to know everything.
I headed back downstairs to the office level. Yes, office level. It's where Andrew and Bianca and anyone else working from home can work in quiet. I knocked on the third door to the left and entered after I heard a faint, "Come in."
"Hello, Quinn. What can I do for you?"
"I need some information," I stated.
Carter, my cousin, looked suspicious. "What kind of informations?"
I lowered my voice. "I want to know about our family."
Carter's eyes widened and then narrowed again. "I don't know anything that you don't already know."
I rolled my eyes. "We both know that is a lie, so why don't you just tell me what I want to know?" He shifted nervously, his eyes darting to the filing cabinet in the corner. He was too easy.
"I don't know anything." He repeated again. I stepped forward giving him my best glare. Then I smiled.
"Ok," I said. I had stolen the key to his filing cabinet.