one

❝𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔!❞

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬: 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, much 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫, 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎

𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐦. 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

°♡

⋄.

You sat on your bed as the room was dark barely lit up from the window due to the sun rising. A few moments passed and your alarm starting going off. It was not unusual for you to wake up before your alarm.

'What if I just break the alarm clock? It's not like anyone would miss it?' You thought to yourself while burying yourself deeper into your blanket.

"(y/n)! Turn that alarm clock off right now and come and get some breakfast! You'll be late for school!"

'Fuck'  You hopped out of your bed and turned your alarm clock off. You do the usual morning routine, brushing your teeth, washing your face. After you were done you ran downstairs to your mother.

"Y/N.... you can't keep waking up so late" She smiled sadly at you while putting your breakfast on the table. It was eggs, bacon, and toast. On the toast, there were cut strawberries that were placed to make it look like a smiley face.

"Mom...I'm 16 years old and I appreciate you making me breakfast but don't you think I'm too old to have smiley faces on my breakfast?" You said as you sat down at the table, trying to hold back your smile as you looked at the breakfast.

"You loved the smiley breakfasts I made when you were 9! You always asked for it and you would smile and hug me every time I made it for you!"

'Well, I'm not 9 anymore.' You muttered embarrassed.

You let out a sigh and thanked her for the food. Yep, that's my mom for you. She's only 32 years old. Young, I know. She had me when she was 16 with this random guy she liked at school. He didn't want to take care of me but my mom wanted to. He left for god knows where and my mom was forced to take care of a baby at 16. I don't really care about my biological dad honestly. She's raised me all by herself and she's been doing real good. She's all I have and I would do anything for her. I secretly love how she still puts the smiley faces on my breakfast but I couldn't let her know that.

After you were done with the food you packed up your school things. You were on my phone most of the breakfast and had left it open on the table while you were getting my school bag ready. Unbeknownst to you, your mother was still at the table and she looked at the tab open on my phone.

" X reader? Wattpad? (y/n), what app is this?" Your mom questioned.

"Mom!" You ran over to the table and swiftly snatched the phone from the table right before she could pick it up to investigate some more. You checked my phone for any signs of use just in case she could've scrolled while you weren't looking. You calmed down once you realized everything seemed to be the same.

You looked up at your mom who had a bewildered expression on her face.

'A lie...A lie...'

"I-It was an article! An article!" You said while stammering your words a bit.

"An article?..." Your mom asked. With a look that said she didn't quite believe you.

"Yes!, it was an article about this new game. X reader is the name. You see at school these guys were talking about it and I decided to look into it." You gulped knowing one wrong word could expose your secret.

"Oh! Well, that's good! Be good at school honey!" Were the last words she said as she went to the sink to wash some dishes.

Atsumu being out outside was not unusual, he always had the tendency to wait outside before going inside his school, with Osamu or not. He was on his phone when he glanced at you. He knew you were in his class although quite honestly he paid no attention to you.

'(y/n) (l/n)'

He noticed your short/long hair. He took notice of your (e/c) eyes, you were around average height. You were just plain average. Nothing interesting about you.

You stiffened a bit as you walked by him. Probably because he was staring at you this whole time. He silently prayed you wouldn't think he liked you due to this.

You noticed Atsumu looking at you but you tried to just ignore it.

Atsumu Miya one of the school 'playboys' looked like he was about to put a hole in your head by the way he was staring at you. Was there something on your face? In your hair?  He must've been silently making fun of you. What if he thinks you're scared of him now since I stiffened? Then he will start teasing you relentlessly?! You quietly contemplated what you should do while walking to your locker.

Just a regular day at Inarizaki High. It was always pretty boring. You didn't have too many friends, It's not like you avoided making them but you could live without them. You heard the bell ring for lunch period and you quickly started getting your stuff together. As you were getting your stuff together you felt someone push you a bit with their shoulder while walking past you.

"Sorry." was all you heard as they continued walking without even glancing at you.

You looked up at the figure that was getting farther and saw the blonde hair. Ah, Atsumu Miya. You aren't sorry. You would've waited for my response if you were. You sighed as you didn't have time to dwell on it honestly as you were hungry. You had already had your packed lunch and were going to your usual lunch spot which was the gym. It was surprisingly always open at this time. We weren't supposed to eat in there but with a girl with nowhere to eat it was practically begging you to eat there.

You sat in front of the bleachers in the gym. Today you ran inside there all excited so you didn't really look around like you normally did. Why? Well you see today there's a new episode of the "x reader" book you were reading on Wattpad! You loved the x reader books, it almost made you feel wanted. You could never let anyone find out about this though. Keeping it a secret was easy but most importantly you definitely couldn't let anyone from school find out. They would've bulled you.

You quickly sat down and opened the app. Chapter 26 was here finally! You started reading it intensely basically tuning out any outside noise around you. You were reading the last line of the chapter until you heard a camera flash coming from behind you. You turned around fast to see a phone right in your face.

"Wait wh—"

"I got you!"