six

"Finally getting somewhere with my life"

"Sweetie! Do you mind going to the store to buy a few ingredients?!". Your mom yelled from the kitchen as you were in your room.

"Alright hold on let me get dressed!" You yelled back at her as you started getting dressed.

'This is nothing different. I usually have to go do errands for my mom. She's busy almost 24/7 so she doesn't get the time to do this stuff. We are really poor. When my mom had me her parents my grandparents, kicked her out. She had to stay at friends' houses and just whoever would take her. Whether that be with her friend's brother or one of her exes houses who pitied her. Yeah, it was dangerous, but she did anything she could to survive. She had to soon drop out of high school during her junior when she was 17. She took care of me and worked several jobs. She didn't go to college. She just worked several Jobs to get where we are now. And now she works two jobs and we live in a rather small house. I'm not complaining though. This is just how I live and I wouldn't want it any other way. She works as a bartender during the night and she's a babysitter/Restaurant server. They're not exactly high paying jobs but she works basically 24/7 so it's enough for this house and house needs. I'd like to help her but I'm not sure how to. I feel like a burden to her. I'm the source of her situation and I just want to make it easier on her."

You grabbed the list and some money then went off. You go to the grocery store which about a ten-minute walk away. You picked up the stuff from the list and then paid and left.

"HIRING! JAPAN MARKET! MORE EMPLOYEES! WE ARE HIRING!!"

'Hiring?' You thought as you whipped my head around to stare at the guy yelling in front of the so-called market.

'No, no way.' You said as you turned back around and started walking.

'Just give it a shot?' You thought about those words Atsumu said to you during that volleyball practice when you told him being the manager did not seem all too thrilling.

'Oh god, that idiot Atsumu is haunting me... even in my head.'

'Just give it a shot?'

You froze as his words started repeating in your head.

'Dammit....' You mumbled angrily as you tried to get his stupid words out of your head.

'Just.......give......it.....a.... shot?' His words repeated once more.

"Dammit!" You yelled which startled the people around you.

You didn't even notice them as you yelled that and started running towards the guy with fast speed. Where was this speed when I needed it so I could get away from Atsumu that one time he made me eat with his friends during lunch? Ah, forget that!

"I would like the job, sir!!" You said while running to him waving your hand. His eyes widened and he looked absolutely terrified to see you charging at him like a bull.

"Y-you're hired! Just s-stop running towards me. You'll kill me with that speed!!" He yelled back with a frightened look.

You stopped dead in your tracks and was soon right in front of him.

"Really?!" You said excitedly.

"Yes usually we would do an interview but y-your persistence and uh.... aura I think you'd be perfect for the job."

"Thank you so much!! You don't know how much this means to me, sir!" Your head was practically on the ground as you bowed rather dramatically.

'Now I can help my mom out even more.'

You turned around and I see people staring at you. Some amused, some utterly confused, some absolutely terrified, and some angry. Oops.

"Sorry, everyone....' You said sheepishly and bowed to them.