twenty three

Reader POV

"Y/N."

I turn around at the sound of my name to see Osamu coming towards me. A nice surprising to start the day but I guess not the twin I was expecting.....or hoping for.

"So you and my brother, huh?"

I stare at him bewildered a bit. He's probably talking about the date right?

"Last night he went over to your house. He said something about you texting him and he looked all excited over it. I just didn't know you liked him to jump that far yet."

"Oh.... oh! No, no! It was nothing like that. You see I had a dinner party and invited Atsumu, kind of like my plus one."

"That makes more sense. So you're going on a date with him today then?"

"He told you?"

"He wouldn't stop talking about it. Being his brother I was the first person he turned to. He wouldn't stop blabbering about it." Osamu since grimacing.

I giggle a bit.

"I'm sorry Osamu. Atsumu is such a burst of energy..."

"You got that right. That guy is nuts."

"Aw but he's your brother."

"My brother is nuts."

Well that's one way to put it.

"Well just have fun. I don't know how it'll go and I hope he won't mess it up. Good luck." Osamu said and gave me head a little friendly pat. Seems it's a family thing to give pats on the head.

I head to my class with my books ready for a new day. I see Atsumu standing at the door smiling to himself as I approach him in which he turns to face me.

"Hey y/n."

"So when you agreed to the date you weren't being sarcastic right? You're still on with that?"

"Yes of course... I have work that ends around dinner time however."

Atsumu smiled and nodded then left?

We have class, why is he leaving?

I stand there confused looking at Atsumu walk away but there's no time for me to run and get him. I guess I'll be the one putting the chairs down today.

Time skip

During the day Atsumu was just in and out. He would stop and smile at me. Got a few glares from his fan girls which was frightening but who cares about them? During lunch Atsumu sat there not speaking as much as he always does. During practice he was on the top of his game, well when is he not?, but he kept giving me thumbs up whenever he got a score. After practice I told him I'd come to our date after work but he said he'd meet me at my work place and pick me up so I gave him the location.

"Y/N." My co worker said.

"Yes?"

"Your shifts over and there's a guy about your age waiting at the entrance. I'm assuming he's here for you."

"Yeah he's with me." I say while clocking out.

I walk out of the shop and I see Atsumu sitting down with a bag next to him. He has a volleyball and is just playing around with it. I smile to myself while I look at him. I knew the date would be volleyball and I'm definitely not complaining.

"Atsumu!" I say happily.

He turns to me and I see him smile. Well, it's more like a smirk but I've gotten used to it.