three

"I can do anything, huh?"

After that talk with you, Atsumu decided to leave you there so you could rethink everything. He had no idea why he was blackmailing you. He just wanted to honestly. There was an open opportunity and he took it.

He kept his grin on his face as he made his way to his table, sitting next to his brother, feeling his stare on him as Atsumu sat down.

"I ran into some trouble while I was at the gym but don't worry I think I fixed it. Everything's good." He said with a smile still on his face. He could tell 'Samu didn't believe me and wanted to know more but honestly right now Atsumu didn't want to tell him.

He continued eating his food like normal until lunch was over. He headed to his next class and while he was walking get could hear several footsteps running at him.

He sighed knowing what's coming next and turned around to see several girls running at him.

"Atsumu! How are you?!"

"You look great today!"

"Are you gonna text me soon? You promised!"

All of these girls are talking almost in unison that I can't even hear what they're saying.

'Fucking pigs'

He wasn't paying much attention to them when he caught a glimpse of someone passing by him. He took a closer look to see that it was you. You don't seem to notice me and you had this awkward sad smile on your face while holding your books close to your chest. It almost looks as if you're trying to blend in so no one would notice you.

He cleared his throat rather loudly which got the girls around him to stop talking and got your attention as you walked by him. As soon as you see him your sad awkward smile turned into a frown with a glare. You didn't say anything to him and looked at him for a split second before looking away and going to your next class. He noticed how you were always so quiet in class. He never saw you glare at anyone until now. He didn't blame you, he realized he was a bad person. 'But I'm not that bad.'

The girls around him seem to have noticed him staring at you as he felt a tug on his arm which caused him to down to see one of the girls frowning at him.

"Who's that Atsumu? Is that your girlfriend? Why're you staring at her? She's not all that.... why are you with her?" She asked.

How annoying. All he did was look at you and they just assume you're his girlfriend.

He managed to put on a fake smile at the girls and told them how you weren't his girlfriend. This seemed to calm them all down as they all go back to smiling.

'Never in a million years will Y/N be my girlfriend but I'd rather date (y/n) than these clingy girls.'

Time skip

After school is over, Atsumu typically walked home with Osamu however his brother was a bit late.

He stood by the entrance and heard someone coming from the school, he turned and saw that it was you. You looked just as surprised as him as your eyes were wide and you were just staring at him.

He regained his cool as you continued walking trying to ignore him.

"Hey."

You don't answer him and continued walking which irritated him a bit.

"Hey!" He yelled at you clearly irritated.

You stopped in your tracks and he heard you sigh loudly as you turned to face him.

"What?"

He walked up to you and stoped in front of you looking down to her level. He's rather close to you which you seemed to notice as you stepped back a bit.

"Where are you going?" He asked trying to sound lively and happy. He wasn't trying to upset you right now as I was kind of drained from school.

"Home." You answered immediately.

"It's 6 pm school ended hours ago, why'd you stay late?" He asked.

"Why did you stay late? She said with an accusing finger pointing at him.

"I had volleyball practice," He said nonchalantly as it was the truth.

You weren't expecting a straightforward answer as you rolled your eyes a bit.

"I was busy in the library... I had to study a bit and I lost track of time" You said flushing. He realized you were embarrassed but he didn't see why you should be embarrassed, it was a normal thing. He sighed rather dramatically.

"Your number." He said holding his hand out.

"What?"

"Your number. Can I have it?" He added.

"Why would you need my number?"

"So I can text and call you, why else?" He said a bit annoyed.

You took your phone out of her pocket hesitating a bit and she said "I don't think I want to
Give it to you." You said quietly but he noticed you were smirking a bit. He figured you must have been purposefully trying to get under his skin with your ''clever'' words. Touché.

He laughed a bit which startled her as he could tell it wasn't the reaction you were expecting.

"Okay then. This will be the first thing I want you to do for me or you know what happens? I want you to give me your number." He said while prolonging his laughing just because he wanted to get the last laugh in, literally.

You gave him this dark glare as he can tell you were contemplating your very slim decisions. After a few seconds, you gave in and gave him your phone but you stood close to him so you could make sure that's all he looks at.

After he finished typing your number into his contact list he gave you your phone back and without another word you left.

He down at his phone, staring at your contact number for who knows long until he heard a voice.

'Tsumu, let's go." Osamu said as Atsumu turned to him and saw that he was looking at me with his usual bored look.

As they walk home Atsumu thought a bit more to himself.

'She really will do Anything I want, huh?'