eight

"Anxiety"

TW: More panic attacks (sorry)

Throughout your classes, you could feel Atsumu's glare on you. Even in the hallway he would even glare at you. Atsumu didn't come up to you during the usual time where he would tell you to eat with him and the volleyball team.

You weren't sure if you could sit with them because it was always Atsumu who would make you go but they didn't know that. You didn't want to feel like you were just barging into their lunch so you decided you wouldn't eat there today. You didn't want to go in the gym either. So you decided to go to.............. the bathroom. It seems extreme but you just don't want to be near people. 'At least now maybe... Atsumu is so mad at me that he will stop talking about me and forget about the picture? I even get to be on my phone and read Wattpad in the bathroom so I kind of win this one.'

Atsumu couldn't help but glare at you throughout the day. He had to miss volleyball practice today and knew Kita would be mad. He didn't really want to face his.... temper? He'd be mad about this for sure.

He decided not to do my usual thing and make you sit with us today. He didn't even want to speak to you, to him it was your fault, why would she speed up like that? 'We had a plan.'

He did the usual and bought his lunch and walked over to where he normally sits. He was greeted by all my teammates. Until almost all of them asked where (y/n) was.

'(y/n) this, (y/n) that.'

"Does her not being here have something to do with that little scene this morning?" Aran asked curiously.

"No she just stayed back in class today because she's failing the class," Atsumu said making it up on the spot.

"Alright..." Aran didn't know much about you but you didn't seem like the type to fail a class but he couldn't say Atsumu was lying as Atsumu knew you better.

'I wonder where (y/n) is eating her lunch at. It better not be the gym.' He said to himself.

He gulped as he realized he would have to tell Kita about him not being able to come to practice today.

"Kit-"

"I already know you won't be coming practice." He said kind of sternly.

I guess the teacher did have to tell our coach about it.

"I also know (y/n) will be absent."

Ah so he knows about her too.

You spent most of your time in the bathroom during lunch reading Wattpad. Surprisingly only one person came in and she was really nice. She greeted and did not question you, a girl who was standing near the stalls just on your phone.

Throughout the day it was quieter and Atsumu didn't talk to you that much. 'Maybe he's done with me, everything can go back to normal!'

Soon school was over and you were walking to the classroom where detention was. You entered the class and the teacher greeted you.

You saw Atsumu in the back but he wasn't looking at you. Honestly, you were happy about this. You thought maybe it was over and he would leave you alone. You're still the manager of the team and would see him but it was better than what was happening before.