<< You idiot! >>

He had to know what scared all of the pros, what mashed to tame Bakugo, the beast of 1A.

This was now a rumour, and many people had assumptions on who or what that could have been, but as just said, they were rumours. But not for Monoma. After a week of search, he finally found out who it was.

The most "innocent" student of UA. Izuku Midoriya.

Now he wanted to show the world who that kid really was. And he had a plan.

He would sneak into the dorm at night, and steal one of his most prized possessions. The limited edition All Might figure with the perfect proportions. Only one exists, and that kid has it. After he had proven a point, he would give it back, without a single scratch. He didn't want to die.

"Wjat are you doing in the middle of the night?" Itsuka asked, his obnoxiously loud laughter woke her up, because she didn't have here earplugs. And if you don't have them in 1B's dorm, Monoma will wake you up one way or another.

"I will prove my theory to you!" He shouted, while laughing. Honestly, a little impressive that he can do it at the same time.

"About the cinnamon roll being evil? I won't stop you, I know I should, but guilt will get you at some point during your mission, and I need my sleep." And just like that, nothing stood in his way to victory. He had mama Itsuka's agreement.

-------------------------‐------

Now, breaking into the dorm was fairly easy, for some reason. But now he had to get into the room.

Hi author here. So, the attempt was so pitiful, I couldn't have possible posted it. It would be to boring and to long. Bye~

Something Monoma didn't know was, that a bunch of sleep driven teachers were sitting in in Nezus office, with the God himself, watching and filming his misery.

"This was worth a good night rest."

--------------------------------

It was the next morning, and everybody except one was already in the common room. Izuku.

Sure, it was the weekend, but he usually went for a run around the campus, so him not waking up, was rather strange. The classes concern grew, not much time has passed since the incident, barely a week.

Then he came. With a big cup of black coffee which would make Aizawa jealous.

"Deku? Is everything ok?" Uraraka asked, as she saw a evil grin on his face.

"Now, please do not interfere with any of my plans today, I have a rat to kill, and no, not God."

"You do you buddy, we won't do anything. Just call us when we need to move the body," Kaminari said.

"You don't move the body, youbleave the stove open, and burn the whole building, erasing all traces."

Now class 1A was really scared. Like shit, clam down.

--------------------------------

Monoma was sitting in his dorm room, feeling accomplished. After all, his plan was perfect, just like him.

The only thing he left in the room was a card with a riddle which was written, using Nezus quirk. No way he could solve it.

(Boy, if you knew...)

There he was now, smugly drinking tea.

"You seem awfully happy?" Itsuka asked, she honestly regretted letting him go, but she now can't change a thing.

"Soon," a grin spread across his face.

"Ok, to much for me, bye!"

Monoma rolled his eyes, as he continued to drink his tea. He felt like he forgot something, but what?

He decided to go back to his room. Just to check if everything was in place.

As he opened the door to his room, he saw a open window and a missing figurine.

'Fuck!' He turned around, but  gust of wind pushed him inside, closing his door. The light in the room also started to give out, and the windows and the curtains closed, leaving him in a pitch black room.

'Great, what now? Izuku jumping me?' He laughed out in his head, and there was a pair of green glowing eyes, judging the poor fool.

The last thing that could be heard from him, was a scream of agony.

Class 1B imidiatly came rushed to the scene...

No they did not. Izuku made sure that the room was soundproof.

The beast strikes again.