<< the crackheads >>

Mina and Denki only wanted to recreate pokemon in real life, but now they were running for there life from a certain bean. 

Izuku Midoriya.

They had to find Tamaki, or they would be dead, just like Ash. Then they saw Nejire. 

"You need to help us!" Mina cried out, hiding behind her, as if somebody ran after them. 

"What happened!" she exclaimed.

"We called upon a demon!" Kaminari cried out. 

"Wa, It can't be that bad, right?" she asked, when suddenly she received a message on her phone

Tell them to come back to the door, I won't hurt them, I just want to talk.

Izuku, the demon.nd Mina and Kaninari, who were sobbing on the floor, mainly Kaminari, looked up,

"It will be alright, he promised not to hurt you. He just wants to talk."

"I don't trust him one bit!" Kaminari exclaimed. 'That is a smart thing to do,' Nejire thought.

"Then why was he so angry?" Mina sobbed.

Bye the way, I was just sad that they ran from me like I was a monster. Even after what we all went through together. Am I that scary?

Mina and Kaminari read the message over the girl's shoulder, and started to weep, "We are sorry, our little bean! We will come back!" And like that, they sprinted back to the dorm. 'They are, oh! Food!'

I won't hurt them, only bring their darkest fears to life.

Izuku uwu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the dorm's Mina and Kaminari were greeted by, an almost empty room. They wondered if they maybe went to the wrong dorm, after all, nobody was here, and the only thing in the big room was a black spinning chair.

Then the lights dimmed, the curtains closed themselves, and The only light source was now the lights on the floor, under the chair.

At this moment they knew, they fucked up.

Then, from somewhere in the room, quiet and calm music started to play, and the chair slowly began to face them. In it, was sitting Izuku Midoriya, with a fancy glass in his left hand. In it, a red liquid which looked like blood of his enemies. (It was juice.)

"Hi, Midoriya..." Kaminari began, sweating nervously. He did promise that he won't hurt them, and then Mina gasped, pointing at Izukus lap, there he was. A monster, equal to the demon himself when he was pissed.

Pom pom.

"We can talk this out!" Mina begged.

"No mercy," Izuku grinned, as he started to wake up Pom pom.

Mina and Kaminary tried to run, but it was too late, the monster awoke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mind telling us why almost everybody from class 1A is in 1B's dorm?" Isuka asked, as she looked into the now overfilled main room of the dorm. A few where playing Mario cart, Momo was making another TV for more people to play, and a few occupied the open kitchen, making snacks.

"We won't be able to go into it, so we had to hide here," Bakugo calmly said, destroying everybody on rainbow road.

"And what would cause that, and where are Mina, Kaminari and Izuku?" she asked once again.

"Pom pom."

"You can stay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, a few of you might wonder what happened with Mineta. (No you did not)

Well, he finally managed to get out of the chair. And during that time, he was screaming at the top of his lungs, in hopes to attract a hero, and guess who came.

Mr Flaming trash, himself. Mr I make daddy issues.

And that went all according to Izukus plan, because now not only Mineta was stuck in the building, but also the whore who is literally fucking for success.

They would never be seen again.