<< the second in command >>

Hey sorry about the update, Wattpad kind of deleted this part even though I saved, so here we go. The last part of this story. Hope you have fun.

Pom pom, a fearsome dog, not scared of anything. Master of all the lowly humans, they fear him, admire him and much more. But there was one human who stood over him, and that was his master Izuku Midoriya. And he absolutely did not mind it.

Now, most of you might wonder, how it came to this, Pom pom is here to explain the story to you.

'Hello lonely humans, it is me. The caries beings, after Izuku, Pom pom. You know what, the name does not fit, I shall be named the destroyer of all! Nwm. too long.'

Pom pom was currently sitting in Izuku's lap, they were at the Bakugou household. Mitsuki was currently scolding him for breaking out, and Katsuki has been sitting in a chair, furthest away from him. Acting as if he wasn't scared.

This reminded Pom pom of Izuku's and his first encounter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a considerably normal day at the Bakugou house, Pom pom was newly adopted, and he was a little happy that his family wasn't to strange. At some extent. even after a week, he knew how it all worked, the loudest was the ruler of the house, and Pom pom won the war after causing a cacophonous.

Honestly, it was getting boring, when the second in the food chain started to tell the third something, "Katsuki! Don't you fucking dare do anything tomorrow, Inko is coming over with Izuku!"

"Hah! Why the fuck should I care!" he blew up, literally.

"Just do it!" she exclaimed, slapping the backside of his head. She received a, "Fine old hag."

The next day, pom pom was especially pumped. "Aw," Mitsuki cooed, "Look at my little angel, so excited to meet new people!"

"That hellhound probably thinking on how he can kill them," Katsuki grumbled.

~ring~

"There they are!" Mitsuki said, rushing to the door.

'More humans to conquer!" Pom pom thought, as he to rushed to the door. And there he felt it, hell. The sheer power coming of these people, the angry he never felt in another household. It was just too strong, for a human to own.

When he arrived at the door, he saw him, an innocent looking boy came through the door, Pom pom knew, he was his god. The one who has all the strings in his hands, and he had a perfect cover up. So he played his innocent card, and jumped up to him, 'I will be going up the ranks!'

"Aw!" he said, as he hugged pom pom, "Is this the dog you adopted?" He asked, smiling at Pom pom. Mitsuki was shocked that he was still alive, since Pom pom hated them, guess that the Midoriya charm effects demonic dogs.

"Yes, that is him. He doesn't like us very much, but he just need some time to warm up."

"How about we go inside? Then we can talk a little better than at your doorstep," Inko offered.

"How rude of me! Come in!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that was there first meeting, from there on Pom pom, started breaking out of the house to assert dominance and show Izuku how powerful and vigorous he was.

Which worked splendent, soon, he had his first missions, which included getting revenge or information. But that wasn't his only achievement, he also became feared in several location, and people immediately recognised him. But sadly they knew his weakness, Izuku.

But other that that, he lived a happy life, as the second in command in Izuku's deatharmy.

But his favourite mission this far was, when he beat the shit out of mr. Hand job. Like how could he dare, insult the all mighty Pom pom! Feared in the villain and heroes world.

But now, it was napping time.