<< was it worth it? >>

Shinso was like always awake, it was a little before 3 a.m. and he wanted some coffee, but surprise surprise, he was out. And not only him, there was no coffee in the whole dorm. 

He checked twice.

Now, breaking into the dorm, wasn't the big problem, it was fairly easy. But the thing which was hard is his fellow unknown insomniac friend, Izuku Midoriya.

That kid was awake 24/7, searching the deeps of the internet for limited edition merch and news on heroes and villains to fill his notebooks. He was either in a good mood, which was amazing, Shinsou might add.

They were talking about the newest news which was going around in the school and in the lives of famous people. Izuku was also the maker of the famous, All-news in UA. Which wasn't approved of the school, and not a single adult knows about it. Except Nemuri.

If he was in a normal mood, he would either just acknowledge your existence, ignore you or do some small talk, but the worst days were the ones when he didn't get what he looked for. And he could never figure out when they were, and thanks to his luck, such a day was today.

There he was, his mood was all down, so the good friend he is, he went to his and asked what was wrong.

You said I was your friend! (Izuku)

I did not! (Shinsou)

Yes, you did! I have it on camera!

Why do you have one in the common room?!

You can never know when somebody wants to accuse you of murder.

Alright! Back to the story!

Izuku was in a blanket burrito, crying.

Shinsou made his way to the weeping child, petting him, as he sat down beside him. "What is wrong?" he calmly asked.

"I, I missed it," Izuku sobbed.

"A limited-edition poster or figurine?" Shinsou asked, handing him a cup of hot chocolate, which spilled a little on the blanket.

"No, I. It was supposed to be a gift for Nezu... After all, he helped me so much, I thought that I might give him something back. And I missed it!" Izuku whisper shouted.

"Aw, it can happen. Maybe there is another one out there? Or maybe evn something better?" He suggested. 

"I guess I could search for another one. But.." Izuku began, but Shinsou wouldn't let him continue, "There is no but. If you can, then try." 

"That is right!" now Izuku had another burst of inspiration, I will find it, and only stop when I drop dead! And you will help me!" 

'Nezu, give me strength.' Shinsou prayed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been an hour, and with the luck Shinsou had, they managed to find another copy, 'Finnaly,' Shinsou thought, 'Now I can get my coffee!' 

"We did it!" Izuku happily exclaimed, as he jumped up. But not to loud, so the others wouldn't wake up. 

"See, I told you," Shinsou pointed out, "Now, that you are finished, I will take my leave." 

"Sure," Izuku chirped, munching on a cookie. 

Shinsou di not question from where that cookie came, he had to get out now, or he could get stuck the whole night in there. Talking or dying. It all depended on how Izuku was feeling. 

He quicky got up, and made his way to the kitchen, taking Shoto's coffee, 'That is for the secret love child theory,' he thought. 'Now, only getting out without ignoring and falling for Izukus stories.' 

"Hey Shinsou," Izuku began to which Shinsou replied, "Yeah?" 

"Did you hear the rumors about Aizawa and Hizashi being together?" He asked, grinning slightly. 

'Fuck it, I am staying.' 

"Spill the tea," he said, sitting back down. This was going to be a long night. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the next morning, Shinsou was more tired the usual, but why? 

Because he and Izuku stayed up the whole night, talking over the newest stories out there. And boy, it was intense. Izuku even pulled out several conspiracy boards, and half way through, Jiro and Tokayami joined them. Izuku also brought Pom pom, that dog seriously loves breaking out of his home, and into other peoples properties. 

Now, was it worth it, and getting detention for falling asleep in class? Yes, yes it was. 

Sadly, he did not not know that the blanket he had sat on, during there first encounter, was a limeted edition one. Where he spilled some hot choco. So Izuku was out for more blood. 

When Shinsou came back from his detention, back into the dorm. His first stop was the coffee  machine, which was broken. 'Great,' he thought. A few people were working on fixing it, but somehow Pom pom got to it, so they had to replace it.

So Shinsou went to his second coffee sorce, instatnt coffee, but that to, was absolutely destroyed by, can you guess it?

Pom pom.

'What is that dog's problem?!' Shinsou thought. 

So he once again went to another coffee source, but each one was destroyed by the little problem, Pom pom. Shinsou, honestly didn't know what to do, even his coffee shop was closed down because of the dog, 'Just how much power does that dog have?!'

And this, continued for a week, before finnaly peace came over the coffee world, and Shinsou? He was forced to sleep, because he had no coffee to keep him awake. 

And the teachers took advantage of that, in one single week, his beloved eyebags were almost gone. 

He now had to pull a few more all-nighters, for a reason he didn't know why it happened.