<< the angle >>

Ah yes. After taming the monster of class 1A, Tamaki was in the centre of attention. He didn't have a spare minute for himself. He was lucky that his friends didn't bother him. 

Until now. 

"Hey, Tamaki," Nejire asked him. They were all currently sitting in his room, Nejire floating in the room and Mirio sitting on the bed, next to Tamaki. 

"Fine, I will tell you," he sighed, "But you need to listen.

"Yay!" 

"But before we start, who is it?" Mirio asked.

"Izuku." 

Now they looked at him like he was mad. The cinnamon roll, evil? As if. He saw there judging looks, and began telling the story. 

"So, you know how I have problems with talking to people?" he asked, and all of them gave a mh, "I went to the teachers to ask for advice, and they all said, to the local cinnamon roll, aka. Izuku Midoriya. And after some thought, I went for it." 

"You talked to a stranger! I am so proud of you right now!" Nejire squealed, hugging him to death, just like Mirio. 

"Let me go and let me tell my story!" he whined.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So there he was, standing in front of the Midoriya household.

'I should knock, or maybe ring the bell? No, no, no!' Tamaki thought. His brain was working on full speed when the door opened.

"There you are, Tamaki!" Izuku exclaimed, "Come on! My mom also wanted to meet you!" He gave him a resurrecting smile, as Tamaki was pulled in. 

The inside of the house was peacefully and screamed the word home. Tamaki couldn't help but relax, as they made there way to the living room.

On the chair was sitting a small and plump lady, who's face had a smile. Tamaki imidiatly knew, that it was Izukus mom. "Please sit down. Izuku has told me so much about you!" She was excited, but her voice was other than screeching loud.

"Thank you for having me," Tamaki shyly said, bowing.

"Oh, there us no need! Any friend of Izuku is mine. So please cut the formality!" She blushed a little at the action Tamaki made. (The bowing, not something else.) "Now, would you like some tea, or maybe coffee?" 

"I'll take the tea, thank you." 

After a few hours of chatting, Tamaki felt a little more confident, sure, it wasn't much, but he was getting there. Ms. Midoriya also had relised, how late it had gotten, "Oh my! We were chatting the whole day! Would you like to stay the night, or can you get home alone?" She asked concerned. 

"I'll be fine on my own, but thank you again," he gave here a small smile, which she gave back. 

"I hope we get to talk soon again." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mirio! Our baby is growing up!" Nejiri cried out. 

"Get of me! Please!" Tamaki whined. 

"He is also starting to fight back!" more tears streamed down her face, "My baby grew up so fast!" she just wouldn't stop crying, so she grabbed the nearest pillow, and sobbed into in. 

"I still don't get how he could be so terrifying?" 

"I am getting there. So where did I stop?" 

"We had these coffee and tea talks atleast two times a week. Mostly on the weekends. So one day she wanted to show me a good café which apparently also had delicious sandwiches. It truly had good sandwiches, I need to bring you there. 

We were just sitting there, chatting, when a villain entered, demanding money, not a word Nejire. Luckily, I didn't forget my licence, so I wanted to confront him, when Inko, that is her name, stood up, and went to him. 

Now the horror happens, she tapped him on the shoulder, and suddenly the rooms temperature dropped, she told him something, which I couldn't make out, and then the guy pissed himself. And then fell unconscious." 

A minute of silence filled the room, when they started laughing. 

"He, hold up!" Nejire brought out her phone and scowled through AYM (AllYouMight), when she clicked on a video. There was a villain pissing himself, looking scared because of a small lady. Fainting like a drama Queen. "Is that her?" 

"Jup. That is Izukus mom." 

"I saw that!" Mirio exclaimed, "The villains were so ashamed of it, that they were zero incidents for a week!" 

"And the heroes were all wondering why it happened, not the video, they never found it." 

"Can I continue? And please send it to me," Tamaki sighed. She gave him a 'ok' sign. 

"Thank you, now. When we came back, I insisted to bring her back home, I started up a conversation about it, and she told me:

'You know, somethimes when we Midoriya's get angry, strange stuff can happen. If you want to calm us down, they are several ways to do it. In my case, something sweet like a cookie. I know it sound's childish, but it works.'

So I asked here about Izuku and I kid you not, to calm him down you need to put on some hero video, hand him a warm cup of milk or chocolate and the fluffies blanket you can find. The more the better. The best thing is to build him a pillow ford, and then leave him." 

Both of them looked at there unsecured friend, not knowing what to say.

"My reaction."