<< the league of praying to god >>

Ah yes, the league of villains. A dangerous group of villains. Currently, they were getting ready to sneak into the UA's dorms. 1A's to be specific. When a terrifying screech could be heard.

"Toga! You blood-sucking bitch! Get back!" Dabi screeched, as he chased an attacked the girl with messy buns.

"Never! They are now mine!" She screeched back, as her voice grew a few octaves.

"Give me back my chicken nuggets!" He shouted, as he threw a chair after her, which she dogged.

"No! Your family is now mine!"

Shigaraki could only sigh at there childish behaviour, and he wasn't the only one. Mamagiri immediately went to solve the problem. He could only once again sigh, when a barking sound snapped him out of his thoughts. On the chair beside him was sitting Pom pom in his full glory.

"Who let the dog inside?!" He shouted, as the three turned around, to indeed see a small little dog sitting on the barstool. "Toga, if it was you. We talked about this?!"

"It wasn't me this time!" She put her hands up in defence.

"Then who let that thing inside?!" Apparently, the dog did not like being called a thing, and Shigaraki found that out, the painful way. In the next minute, he was down on the floor defeated, and a triumphing Pom pom was sitting on top of him. Dabi was shitting himself because of laughter.

The great Shigaraki, defeated by a small dog.

The laughter only stoped after the great villain screeched, "Get him off me!"

"Fine," Mamagiri said, lifting the small dog up, placing him back onto the chair. This is when Shigaraki could have sworne, that the little bastard was smirking, as he barked victoriously.

"Now, what are we going to do with him?" Toga asked, her attention only on Pom pom. Which he enjoyed. 'Yes you lowly humans, only look at me!'

"Throw him out!" Shigaraki insisted, but the dog was already the centre of attention. Toga patted him, Mamagiri gave him some water and food, and Dabi brought a dog bed, which was place on the chair.

And this continued for hours, and hours. Shigaraki was ignored, and the plans couldn't continue, and then somebody entered the bar. Surprise surprise, it was Izuku Midoriya.

"There you are Pom pom!" he exclaimed, "I was worried after you just ran off!" Pom pom, immediately sprinted to the sinnammon roll, jumping into his arms.

The league needed a minute, until they all jumped up in defence. A hero, who has kicked ass, was currently standing in their secret base, with a dog in his arms. Izuku began speaking, "Hey Shigaraki, remember the day in the mall?"

He left a small pause, in which the villain nodded, so he continued, "There was a limited edition merch coming out that day, and I missed it because of you."

Nobody knew what he was going at, but the Toga exclaimed, "You are 1A's beast!"

"The what now?" Dabi wondered.

"Jup, that is me. And not only that, Aíma," Izuku grinned, "But that is for me to know, and you to find out. Now, I waited a long time to get my revenge on you Shigaraki..."

Toga grabbed Dabi and Mamagiri, and pulled them into a safe room. And before leaving she shouted, "Was nice knowing you, Shigy. Have fun dying!" And then she slammed the door shut.

"Toga, what is going on? Why did he call you Aíma?" Dabi asked confused, the temperature dropped, and it only added to his confusion.

"You know how I read this amazing magazine? Made by the gods?" Toga asked. Dabi nodded, "That thing has so many juicy stories and theories in it."

"Well, it is only available at UA. So I made a faked my personality, Aíma. And there was the page, UA's dorm monster in the closet," a terrifying scream filled the air, "It was about some incident which made everybody, even all the pros, in fear. And it seems like Izuku is that monster."

Once again, another scream sliced through the air.

"Your proof?" Dabi asked, and Toga just looked at him like he is the biggest idiot in this universe, as another scream blasted in the air. "Oh...."

"Who will take over, I wonder?" Mamagiri began.