<< I am at peace >>

'Innocent, my loveable ass,' Mineta thought, as he was sitting in his room, the light dimmed. In front of him was a conspiracy board, with lots of pictures and several colourful lines drawn in between notes and pictures.

He wouldn't want to belive that Izuku was such an innocent bean, he even has the nickname, class 1A's monster, beast, or whatever you heard at first.

Now, he only had to sneak into his dorm, and find the smutty fics and figures. Maybe a poster or two. 'That will show them.' Mineta thought. This was the first time a plan of his would work, breaking into dorms that is.

'I must tip my head Izuku, acting innocent to get the ladies. Small and cute, I should have done that.'

It was three p.m. perfect time to strike.

'Izuku should be back in three hours, maybe even more. He tends to stay long with his mom at home. Alone... Oh, you little bastard.'

It was now or never, he couldn't start thinking about all the girls Izuku has probably taken on. He looked out of his room, everything was empty. Perfect.

He made his way to Izukus room, and it was open?

'This dude has some balls, not even bothering to hide it!' Mineta thought, getting angry, and then he slipped inside.

It would have been all perfect, if it wasn't for the fact that Izuku knew about his plan, and there he was, sitting in a secret room in the dorm. Planning his revenge. And not only his, but also the girls. 'Let's dance.' Izukus eyes glowed in a toxic green, while a grin spread on his face.

Just as Mineta entered the room, the door closed, locking him into the room. But Mineta being the idiot he is didn't think about anybody locking him inside the room. So now he was trapped, in the devils room.

He started to look around, ignoring the change in light, until it was almost out. And then dark.

'What the?!' Mineta started to panic slightly, but he came prepared, a flashlight. Witch, didn't work. Izuku had his hands on it before Mineta, taking out the batteries.

'Now for part two,' Izuku thought, as he pressed a button, releasing a specially made gas into his room. It the user to alter the persons dreams to there wishes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mineta was currently in a dark room, tied to a chair, all of the class girls, standing in front of him. Makeup, dresses and more in their hands.

"You messed with the wrong group, perv," Momo said, "Now we will show you how to act properly.

What felt for Mineta like hours, no years, of torture. The girls had put him into tight dresses, made him look like a cute girl and out him into a group of horny teens. He has been touched, flirted, and so much more. And after they had finished one outfit, they went to the next. He went through so many themes, he couldn't even count, but they were all part of his fantasies.

Izuku, who was holding, sorry, dragging a grape with a rope behind him, not touching that thing, to a certain place. Izuku had a dark hoody on, and black pants. His green hair hidden under a cap. If you looked at him, you couldn't tell who he is.

Now, he was in an abandoned house, at the edge of the town, in the middle of the room, chained onto a chair. Around him were lots of traps and other dangerous things placed, to make sure he would die.

And to add on it, he made sure that the house would blow up if he opened a door, window or anything else.

He wouldn't survive, little fucker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello class, before we start, has anybody seen Mineta?" Aizawa asked tiredly.

The class looked around in confusion, and Izukus smile stayed on his face.

"He brought him to himself, got it. He went against code red. Now, let us continue with class."