~ Chapter 3 ~

Keonhee pov:

I woke up in a emply prison cell with only a bed and a sink.
"A-" I hold my head. It hurts really bad.
Where am I?
I stood up and tried to walk to the barriers of the cell but I fell down. My foot got chained to the wall.
What the flipflops?
"Hello?" I said hoping that someone would here me
"Hello??" I tried again. Nothing.
"Is someone there?" I ask.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" a voice came from the back of the cell.
"Hello?" I said to the person. Not long after that I saw a face sticking out of the dark. It was a young man.
"Hi" he said with a kind voice.
I came closer to him and I could see his whole body. He was also chained to the wall.
"Who are you?" I ask as I looked at him.
He smiled "I'm Hongjoon"
I softly smiles back "I'm Keonhee, nice to meet you"
"Its nice to meet you too" Hongsoon said with his kind voice
"Umh why did I need to stop?"
I ask
"Their always sleeping but when a prisoner wakes them up they get angry, and you dont want that" Hongjoon told
"O okay, btw I'm really scared of almo- AAAA A SPIDER" I ran away from that 'horrible creature'.
Chips
I heard footsteps coming towards us

-----------------------------------------------------------

No ones pov:

The other 5 members were on their way to the castle of the queen of the night: nightflower.
She destroys everything she dont like. She HATES snakes and fish but most of all, she really hates humans.
Because humans are powerless here they die.
Dongju was on the back of Leedo and Seoho was jumping from tree to tree.
They were really worried about Keonhee. They knew he was a scary cat and that didn't help him there.

----------------------------------------------------------

Keonhee pov:

I backed away until my back hit the wall
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!
A huge monster opened the cell and walked to me. I looked at Hongjoon who looked like he really wanted to stop the monster but he knew he couldn't. I tried not to but my tears started falling
"Help" I said soft.
The monster picked me up like I was a stone. He ripped the chain and walked out the cell with me in his large hands. He was about to close the cell when
"Stop!!" Hongjoon screamed.
I looked at him. The monster got more angry and grabbed Hongjoon too and closes the cell.
he walked to arena with a huge amout of public around it. In the middle was a place for a special person. He let Hongjoon and Me fall on the hard ground. Then everyone started to clap. A woman in a black dress sat down in the place for the special person.
"Let the show begin" she screamed to the public.
I curled up in a ball and continued crying. Then a hand landed on my shoulder.
"Its going to be okay" Hongjoon "we just need to go through the pain for a moment". I looked at him with my wet face from crying. Hongjoon hugged me in comfort.
I felt two big hands grabbing my waist. I got pulled away from Hongjoon. My hands and feet got tied together.
"Help" I said soft. A few more monsters came in in total 22. Goals got set up.
I saw that Hongjoon got pushed in a small cage.
He got tears in his eyes as he mouthed 'They gonna play soccer' to me.
More tears started falling when I realized what he meant.
No, No please no
I got thrown in the middle of the era.
Two monsters walked up to me.
Then someone shot with a gun in the air than it started.

---------------🤫🤫🤫----------------------------------
ONEUS POV:

We were almost there when we heard  a gunshot.
"Oh no..." Seoho said. "We need to hurry!" Ravn said "faster!!".
We tried to go faster.
We arrived at the front gate of the castle. A few guards came up to us.
"You can't go in" one of them said.
"We need to" Hwanwoong said
"They are busy with two prisoners" the other said.
"Sh!t" Leedo said. "So.. one of them is from this group" One said to the other.
"He's not coming back,  and because he's yours, you can't go in bye" a female said.
"I'm done with this" Hwanwoong said as he jumped on one of the monsters. They fell on the ground. He pushed Hwanwoong off of him and attacked with his sword. Hwanwoong dodged. Leedo attacked a other and Seoho too.

----------------------------------------------------------
KEONHEE POV:

I was laying on the ground in pain. They were playing with me for a half an hour. I was bleeding everywhere.
"Put him in to" the monster next to the woman yelled.
The Hongjoon got pulled out the cage.
"And continue " they continued and I got kicked everywhere again.
I can't take it anymore, someone help please...
Then, Someone kicked Hongjoon towards me, our heads bumped into each other. Then everything went black...
-some minutes later-
When I opened my eyes I saw that everyone was gone. Only Hongjoon and me were still here.
Hongjoon was unconscious.
I tried to go towards him but the pain stopped me.
"AU" I cried out. I saw that I was laying in a small lake of my blood. I got scared and cried more. I tried to stay strong but I just couldn't do it.
I just laid still while crying.
A few minutes has passed when Hongjoon's opened his eyes. He looked at me. I saw that he wasn't bleeding as bad as me. He slowly came to me. He cried as he hugged me.
"I'm glad you're alive" he said. I wanted to hug him back but I couldn't move my arms. "H-Hongjoon" I said weak.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter!
I really hope you like it, I think it's meh..
I can't post in a while, school started soon.
Baii💜💜