~ Chapter 5 ~

KEONHEE POV:

I felt like I was laying on a cold ground. My back was really cold, but my top was warm. I was confused. I didn't realized that my eyes were closed. I looked around in my dark eyes. "Why is it so dark here?" I said while stil looking around. "Just open your eyes Keon" I heard a voice say. "O-" I laughed nervously and open my eyes. I looked around again. I was still sitting in the cell. I saw Hongjoon sitting next to me. "That was dumb brah" Hongjoon said laughing. "Yeah sorry hah" I said while chuckling. I wanted to sit up but Hongjoon stopped me. "Don't, you are still hurt" "But I don't feel anythi-" It didn't hurt until then. I just laid down and stared at the seiling. My stomach started growling. "ughhh, My poor belly" I mumbled.

Hongjoon and I were just talking for a few minutes. We were talking about our hobbies and familie enc. We were trying to make it here better to talk the time away.                                             suddenly, we heard a stone moving over the ground. It came from behind us so Hongjoon looked what is was. A stone got removed from the wall. Hongjoon screamed when rats came running out of the hole. Hongjoon grabbed my shoulders and took me to the other side of the room, while still screamed. Now I could see why he was screaming. My eyes widden and started screaming too. 

The rats had black fur and had red eyes. they make a snake sound and had sharp teeth. "WHAT ARE THOSE" I screamed as loud as I could. The rats started running around. Then we heard loud foot steps coming towards our cell. Shit.. I was too loud...

ONEUS POV: 

We were running towards the cells. we saw a lot of other prisoners. Suddenly we heard a scream, but we knew it wasn't from Keonhee. but then we heard another scream. "It's Keonhee!" Donju said. We speed up and looked in every cell. "WHAT ARE THOSE" We heard Keonhee screaming. "He's in trouble!" Hwanwoong sai worried. We arivved at the end of the hall. 

"Leedo?" We heard a scared person saying. we looked at the person in the cell. There were to people in the corner of the cell. "Keonhee!" Seoho said happy, he smiled wide but it soon vanished as he saw the rats. "Ravn, Auro Rats." Seoho said to Ravn. "Please get us out of here please!" Keonhee begged. "We wil don't worry" Leedo said. Dongju, Ravn and Seoho walked into the cell troughthe barriers. Ravn and Seoho were busy with the rats, Dongju stayed with Keonhee and Hongjoon. Leedo adn Hwanwoong were busy to break the barriers.

"Who's he?" Dongju asked as he pointed to Hongjoon with his little paws. "I'm Hongjoon" Hongjoon as he softly smiled. "I'm a human too" he added. "WOW- oh" Dongju was surprised that he met two humans, but was also worried about him. "Do you have a place to stay?" Dongju asked. if he dont hav ea place, he could stay with Oneus. "umh, Yes but no" Hongjoon answered. Dongju looked at him with a confused face. "What do you mean with that?" "I'm in a clan called Ateez but our place is far away from this castle and they still didn't found me I quess" Hongjoon told. "Ooh, well you can stay with us until they come near?" Dongju offered. "That would be great! Thanxx" Hongjoon said while smiling. then we heard a krack from the barriers. Leedo broke three of them. there was now a big hole to escape. Dongju jumped out, thinking that Keonhee and Hongjoon would run after him, but Hongjoon slowly got up and carried Keonhee carefully out of the cell. Keonhee groaned in pain. "Keonhee, are you okay?!" Hwanwoong asked worried. "Hmmh" Keonhee said as he nodded. "No your not" Leedo said while walking to Keonhee and Hongjooon. "your body is covered in blood and bruises!" Leedo said annoyed. "Don't say your okay" Leedo added. Keonhee looked at the ground. "RUN" Ravn said as he and Seoho jumped out the the cell. The rest was a bit confused, but then they saw that the Auro rats were gone crazy. Leedo took over Keonhee and Hwanwoong took Hongjoon on is back, sinds they were both injured.

 "What are those?!" Keonhee asked confused. "We call then Auro rats" Leedo told "They are extreamly dangerous. If they bite someone or something, the person or thing dies soon after that." "We were almost to late" Seoho added. Keonhee and Hongjoon listened with big eyes. 

The rats were still following them on high speed. Suddenly Dongju stopped. "WTH ARE YOU DOING?!" Ravn yelled. "I have an Idea" Dongju said with a calm voice. Dongju stood up infront of the rats, he said something in mouse/rat language. then all the Auro rats stopped and looked at Dongju. Dongju wasn't the best in mouse/rat language but he managed to controle the rats. "What the..." Seoho muttered. Then all the Auro rats runned past Oneus and Hongjoon and opened a large door. "... What did you told them...?" Hwanwoong asked "I said: STOP We are the good guys and the queen is bad, kill her... They were very dumb so it was really easy" Dongju chuckled "Now lets go" H said as he jumped on the back of Ravn who was still surprised. Keonhee started laughing, but it soon turned into coughing. "Let's hurry" Leedo said as he started running again. the rest followed quickly. They runned out the castle and trough the open gate were Oneus was fighting before. When they were a few miles in the big forest they took a break. Seoho turned into his human form and carried Keonhee off Leedo and put him against a tree. Keonhee groaned in pain as he hold his stomach. "Keon... we are so so sorry we couldn't protect you-" Seoho got cut of by Keonhee hugging him. "You found us, thats all what matter" Keonhee told.

After 30 minutes they continued to go to Oneus' their treehouse. "Whoa" Hongjoon said amaized. Oneus chuckled. Dongju turned into his human form and opened the door. They went inside and put Keonhee and Hongjoon on the couch. "I'll call the docter Hwanwoong said as he walked to the wooden phone. Keonhee's eyes widden "d-docter?". "Yes, don't worry, he is Dongju's brother so you can trust him." Ravn said. Keonhee nodded, but he was still scared. In the normal world he always start crying when he needed to go to the docter or dentist.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door...

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTERRRR. BYEE ~