~ Chapter 7 ~

Dongju was screaming it out in pain. But then... Keonhee's eyes suddenly went wide open.  A purple light lightened up the room. It let the ice melt, but the wounds weren't healed. The purple tight raised Keonhee up. He was now flying in the air. "W-what's happening???" Keonhee said confused as he looked at his body, he felt something on his back but he could't tell what. "K-keonhee..." The voice of Dongmyeong was soft and sounded really weak so Keonhee looked at him with big worries in his eyes, he didn't really know him but for some reazon he trusts him. 

KEONHEE POV:

I looked worried at Dongmyeong on the ground. "L-let me help you" Dongmyeong said as he tried to get up. "No, stay down. I'll do it my self" I said with confidense. "But you don't k-know how your powers work yet.." He said while still trying to get up. "I'm going to find it out myself, I'm tired of people helping me this whole time, I'm not a kid anymore you know, I learn things from others, I see how they do it. I watched enough movies to know how to fight." I said but I didn't know if it maked sense. Suddenly, I felt something popping out of my back. Purple blood spatted out.. I looked back and saw very dark purple wings. "Wth-" I said but then I saw the ice dragon that was about to spit sharp ice cubes. I was fast and flew aside to avoid the cubes. It was actually really easy to fly, what was good. But then I sarted to think: What are my powers? what can I do? I was deep in my toughts until I saw ice cubes flying towards me. I blocked it when I turned around with the wind of my wings. Is my power wind? I wasn't concetrating so I felt a ice cube hitting my stomach. It hurted as hell and I screamed it out but I heard a louder and lower scream too. I looked up at Jacksen who was now a few meters further away than earlier. I saw Dongmyeong standing up with his hands infront of him. "No! Don't do anything!" Is said warning him.  I then tried to make a tornado with my wings. But I got blown away with his roar. I fel on the ground and ground and groaned in pain. Jackson came closer to me with 'fire' in his eyes.  

"Little peace of dookie" He said. I looked at him but then burst out in laughing, that soon turned into coughing. I stood up again. Ready to fight again. But I got pushed to the wall again and again until I fell down weak... I looked around to Dongmyeong, Dongju and Leedo. Then everything went black...

I only could hear Dongmyeong yelling to me, later that turned into screaming of pain. That I realized that I couldn't protect them anymore. It was done for me, Game over... Just then.. I heard my parents. "Keonhee, wake up honey, you gotta go to school" I opened my eyes and sawa my mom looking at me. I looked around and saw that I was in my bedroom again. "Huh..." I said. "And wat did I say about sleeping with your phone in bed.." She said annoyed. 2And dont look so confused you need to hurry, you are almost late for school" She said as she walked out my room.